Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Wire  Bored?

Author Topic: Still scared even though it supposed to get worse before it gets better  (Read 156 times)

Offline Lara71

• Rec's: 2
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Going off of almost two weeks of constant attacks, I got help from both doctor and a holistic nurse practitioner. The doc increased my viibryd to 20 (with an eventually increase to 40) and the np suspected my body wasn't making enough progesterone and gave me natural progesterone cream and a told me to get it tested. Both the increase in viibryd and progesterone are supposed to make things worse before the get better. I'm fine during the day, but at night I get hit hard. Waking up frequently to a pounding heart, pain in my chest and early morning insomnia.  Even though I know it's supposed to get worse I'm still terrified something is wrong with my heart and the anxiety will never go back to controllable levels.

I'm looking for a cbt.
Bookmark and Share

Online Cuchculan

• Rec's: 162
    • Poke This Member
Re: Still scared even though it supposed to get worse before it gets better
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2014, 06:12:39 AM »
Night time anxiety. Just look around the forum. Loads of people have it. If you look in the sleep section of the forum you will find a good post on things you can do before you go to bed. Well worth reading. As anxiety is just like an energy. These are ways to get rid of some of that energy. To put you in the mood for sleep. Can be all about making your bedroom a safe and relaxing place for you. Plus learning breathing exercises might be a good idea. If you wake up feeling bad you can do the breathing exercises and calm yourself back down. You tube has a lot of good videos that you can learn from. Well worth a look.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags: