Chat Now!   Member Gallery   Anxiety Zone Wire   Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: What is your minding worrying over right now?  (Read 236 times)

Offline Kissa

• Rec's: 1
  • I don't remember what calm and relaxed is...
    • Poke This Member
What is your minding worrying over right now?
« on: January 27, 2014, 02:51:27 PM »
At this very moment, as you sit here reading this, what is your mind not letting go of?

I am worried about the mortgage and the bills, what's going to happen at work tomorrow, when am I going to get my xanax.....
Bookmark and Share
Just because I understand an acknowledge what I am worrying about is silly, doesn't mean I'm able to stop worrying about it.
~One Breath at a Time~

Offline CarrieAnn

• Rec's: 10
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: What is your minding worrying over right now?
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2014, 05:29:19 PM »
Don't laugh....I bought a watch today, and it was a lesser expensive one cause I'm trying to be frugal. I took it out of it's packaging to try it on, when I tried to unbuckle it the little part that goes in the hole was backwards, whoever made it put it together wrong. So, I couldn't get it to come out of the hole too easily. The long thing is turned upwards instead of down. Anyway, now I'm feeling unsettled and like I have to return it as soon as possible.

It's stupid little things that worry me, kind of weird huh? :)
Bookmark and Share

Offline Teran

• Mood: Stressed
    Stressed
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2014, 07:37:15 PM »
At this exact moment I am worrying that I will wake up tomorrow in a panic mode. It is a vicious cycle that I go through around the time I want to try to wind down for bed.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Katiesue04

• You only live once!
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2014, 07:51:34 PM »
Last Friday was awkwardness at work basically I have a boss(who owns the company) and a second boss who is in charge when the boss isn't there.  Well the second boss is a very negative, makes everyone feel like a little kid, and takes his anger out on everyone.  Finally the boss got sick of everyone complaining about him and they went for a drive Friday to talk.  It caused me to have major anxiety on Friday at work and people could tell lol.  Well I don't know what happened but second boss seems to be a little nicer.  I am anxious over going to work tomorrow again, it was very odd today and I am sure it will be again tomorrow.  The boss is kind of mad at the second boss and the boss's son is also mad at the second boss.  So I am worried about how tomorrow will go at work.  Also I get to see my psychiatrist tomorrow and I am hoping I can finally tell her that I want to try some sort of therapy.  The medicine seems to help but I want to be able to calm myself down too.  I wanted to tell her last month but I just couldn't.  I hope tomorrow I can.
Bookmark and Share

Offline maren

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2014, 08:20:32 AM »
My husband travels for work during the week and I get afraid to leave the house when he is gone. I have 2 doctor's appointments this week and am very nervous to drive to them. We have lots of snow here in Michigan. I'm very afraid to travel in the snow. I think about it all of the time. We live in the country and I have to drive 25 miles to the doctor. That is what is on my mind right now.
Bookmark and Share

Offline msgb98

• Rec's: 3
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2014, 02:41:01 PM »
I am worrying about my parents and their health. I am also worrying about the fact that it is so cold here and the house and the pipes. I am also worrying about the fact that my parent's car that my brother takes them around in has broken down for the last time yesterday and they want my car and I have to go buy another one and I am confused at to what one to purchase.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Gayandgray

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2014, 10:43:14 PM »
 :( I'm stressing about work tomorrow and it's 10:30pm right now, and I don't gotta be there till 3pm tomorrow!! It's always like this anymore when I get a day off. And the snow!!!! I'm so scared to drive in snow!!!   :(
Bookmark and Share

Tags: