Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: does stress make your ha worse  (Read 140 times)

Offline middlenamehypochondria

• Rec's: 2
    • Poke This Member
does stress make your ha worse
« on: January 27, 2014, 12:09:24 PM »
I dated this person for about four months and almost everything I was told was a lie, from her past jobs all the way to what she ate for breakfast. She even had her child lying. It was one of the worst things I have ever experienced.  She even lied about having cancer, how sickening is that.. When finally I realized what was happening I immediately stopped talking with her. Six months has passed and unfortunately I ran into her at a bar on Saturday night and now my anxiety is acting up.  I have been doing really well and haven't spent too much time worrying, instead I'm in a healthy relationship and trying very hard to enjoy life without having HA consume me.  Any thoughts on why this would make my HA flare up or what I can do?
Bookmark and Share

Offline stressed18

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Stressed
    Stressed
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: does stress make your ha worse
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2014, 03:47:08 PM »
I am by no means an expert, but I know with my anxiety certain situations trigger it. Such as going back to a place where I was stressed out at will remind me of it and back on the anxiety wheel i go.

Maybe seeing this old flame reminded you of all the bad times that you went through with her and triggered your anxiety and hypocondria. Just a thought. I may be wrong

Maybe you could tell yourself that you are not in that situation anymore and don't have to be stressed about it.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: