Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: guy prob  (Read 259 times)

Offline n50plic

• Rec's: 0
    • Poke This Member
guy prob
« on: January 26, 2014, 01:08:48 AM »
So I've had like this skin tag on my right testicle for awhile now however I recently notice that it has become awfully dark. Its not black but its like purple grayish color. Its only slightly bigger that a sesame seed and when I push on it I can almost make it disappear. I'm really nervous about it though because I've already had a basal cell on my face. Has anyone else had anything similar? Like I said its not big and I can push on it and male it go away for awhile but it is very dark and that's disturbing to me. Thanks
Bookmark and Share

Online Cuchculan

• Rec's: 167
    • Poke This Member
Re: guy prob
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2014, 06:40:41 AM »
Can't ever say I had one before. But if in doubt visit a doctor. I know such issues might make you feel awkward going to the doctor with. Trust me, there is nothing a doctor hasn't seen before. Health before pride. Especially with any lumps or bumps in and around that area of the body.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline marc

• Community Greeter
  • Rec's: 64
  • Mood: Confused
    Confused
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2014, 08:27:28 AM »
My best advice is to consult your physician.
Bookmark and Share
If you're going through hell, keep going.
Never, Never, Never, give up.

Offline NeverAgain2

• Rec's: 4
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2014, 12:54:01 PM »
It is probably nothing more than a skin tag that you have unknowingly scratched at and become bloody.  I've had skin tags that have done that on other parts of my body.  And I have a number of tags "down there" too.

However, you're going to have to go to a skin doc for confirmation.  And the doc will biopsy it, because they biopsy everything, but the doc will know straight up if it is anything, and will tell you, with the caution that the biopsy will clear it.

Go as soon as you can so you can calm yourself.

Best of luck.
Bookmark and Share

Offline n50plic

• Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2014, 01:20:07 PM »
Thank you all I'm making an appointment tomorrow. Btw never again you were right about everything. My urq pains were all due to my anxiety and not eating because of nerves. All my stomach tests have come back clear. I guess now I've found something else to fixate on :(
Bookmark and Share

Offline NeverAgain2

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2014, 05:33:18 PM »
Thank you all I'm making an appointment tomorrow. Btw never again you were right about everything. My urq pains were all due to my anxiety and not eating because of nerves. All my stomach tests have come back clear. I guess now I've found something else to fixate on :(

Work on curing your anxiety.  It is hard.  It's not fun, and it can be a lonely journey.  I suggest reading the books of Abraham Low MD and really work to understand them, because at first they won't seem to apply, as the cases described often deal with what the little aggravations of life do to a person, but eventually you come to understand that anxiety or "nervous illness" is a cumulative thing.  You might want to participate online or in person (if you live close to a chapter) to Recovery International, which was started years ago by Low for peer support.

Bookmark and Share

Offline n50plic

• Poke This Member
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2014, 05:50:47 PM »
I have looked into dr. Low. I googled it like you told me and I'm thinking of ordering his literature.
Bookmark and Share

Offline n50plic

• Poke This Member
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2014, 06:30:35 PM »
Never again I have to say I know I have anxiety but this thing on my testicle really looks scary. Its gona take a miracle for me to be clear on this one :(
Bookmark and Share

Offline NeverAgain2

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2014, 10:17:46 PM »
Never again I have to say I know I have anxiety but this thing on my testicle really looks scary. Its gona take a miracle for me to be clear on this one :(

I believe you will get your miracle. 
Bookmark and Share

Offline n50plic

• Poke This Member
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2014, 11:26:44 PM »
I must say you've been 100% right so far. Lets hope that streak continues...for my sake hahaha
Bookmark and Share

Tags: