Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: I picked out a mole with tweezer and..  (Read 260 times)

Offline Gouldmanfox

• Just Joined!
  • Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
I picked out a mole with tweezer and..
« on: January 25, 2014, 08:56:26 PM »
Right so I found this abnormally large, pushing larger than an eraser, sized mole...that to be honest I don't remember much of. Or at least if that much of its size. So anyway, I get my needle nose tweezers out, I know right?, and then I start picking at the layers of skin bit by bit and I'm noticing it doesn't hurt; like at all! SUPER WEIRD! Then what really freaked me out was when I got to the mole in question, which wasn't long it was fairly close to skin level, IT DIDNT HURT AT ALL! When I clamped on the mole to extract it, it wasn't painful at all tearing away from the skin and it was very elastic looking. I'm fair we'll with pain and this is at least the 3rd I've removed. There was zero blood amount. Very little clear fluids at all if any. It was certainly some type of fleshy material similar to moles in the past. It didn't look like a normal mole, I've got tons. It looked more like what turns jnto melanoma...is this common for there to be ZERO PAIN & no anesthesia?

Concerned, and watching for more growth as I've left a tiny sliver behind for observation of growth.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Brick5711

• Rec's: 3
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: I picked out a mole with tweezer and..
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2014, 09:49:35 PM »
I have to admit I am pretty impressed you had the guts to do that.  :sprachlos020: I would be scared to death.  :laugh3:
Bookmark and Share

Offline hijikata

• Rec's: 3
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2014, 08:43:19 AM »
Might have just been easier to have seen a gp who can use a dermascope and tell you if it is a dangerous growth or not but each to their own I guess
Bookmark and Share

Offline Sunlover

• Rec's: 18
  • Mood: Lazy
    Lazy
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2014, 09:18:15 AM »
It may still grow - moles will do that.  It doesn't have to be cancerous.  My husband had one removed on his eyelid years ago - it's back just like it was.  I had one under my arm removed and the doctor told me it may just grow back (never did because I shave under there and probably continuously shave off any new growth.)
Melanoma isn't superficial, it's deep and I don't believe there is any way possible that you could have done what you did without a lot of pain (tearing out a deep root) and blood!  What you describe sounds like a skin tag.  Those will pull off the skin, no blood, no pain and elastic.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: mole painless melanoma?