Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Scared i had sex whilst really drunk ocd  (Read 748 times)

Offline LG1

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Scared i had sex whilst really drunk ocd
« on: January 25, 2014, 05:41:22 PM »
I have been having these thoughts since i was 15 weeks pregnant and i am now 37 weeks. I've got it in my head my husband isnt the father of my baby even though i havent slept with anyone else. Around the time our baby was conceived we were out drinking a couple of times together. I keep thinking what if i cheated whilst being really drunk and not remember. I am terrified and cant seem to enjoy these last few weeks. I am convinced i have had sex with someone and blacked it out. Please help. I love my husband so much and i just want to enjoy our baby together
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 169
    • Poke This Member
Re: Scared i had sex whilst really drunk ocd
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2014, 05:38:48 AM »
The only sure way to find out would cause a lot of trouble that you don't need. Blood test wise. So I don't even think we will go down that road. Probably not worth the pain it would cause. Can you not ask your husband did you leave his side at all during the times you were out drinking with him? I know with some people sex can only take a few minutes. But I think you would have been missed by your husband. Just tell him that you are having these forgetful thoughts. Like you can't seem to remember certain things and you are trying to place your movements on that certain night out. He might be able to tell you want you done. It is not like you are saying to him that you think you had sex with another person. You are simply saying you had a bit to drink and it scares you that you seem to forget a lot of the night. You want his help to remember it. Then don't go out drinking again. Not if this is always going to be the result of it. Not worth the trouble it is causing you.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline LG1

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2014, 06:20:46 AM »
The thing is he was really drunk aswell. I've spoke to people about it and they said even if you were really drunk you would remember having sex woth someone as there would be a lot of emotion attached to it and i'd feel terrible 
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 169
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2014, 09:42:43 AM »
You know I imagine if there was any truth to you having sex with another person, it would have happened before as well, in theory. A lot of people who really do this sort of thing do it more than once. You seem like a nice person who loves your husband and I am doubting very much the incident ever happened. Just a negative thought that has entered your mind. Your husband is the father of the baby and you have no reason to doubt this, other than a thought you have no proof to back up. So try switching thoughts. To the man you married and love as the father of your child. It will do your mind the world of good.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline LG1

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2014, 05:58:33 PM »
I know deep down i would never cheat on my husband he is my life. Its just because we were really drunk and i cant remember a lot of the night so i've convinced myself i must have went off and had sex with someone. I really appreciate your reply it has made me calm down a bit. I just hope the thoughts go away again like they did a few weeks back so i can have our baby and be happy
Bookmark and Share

Tags: