Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Anxiety Zone Wire    Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Everything I feel is a symptom of cervical cancer ugh !  (Read 287 times)

Offline KatB

• Rec's: 5
    • Poke This Member
Everything I feel is a symptom of cervical cancer ugh !
« on: January 25, 2014, 01:49:11 PM »
It all started with my latest period  cycle I got one day of heavy bleeding with passing if clots. I started panicking but it only lasted an half hour and then slowed down and went back to normal . I'm very regular and don't have any in between cycle bleeding . Although my cycle does have lighter flow that increase or decreases while I'm on .
Of course the hypo that I am started worrying about me having uterine or cervical cancer .
I tried looking for more sumpotms online .
I pretty much have the bloating, back pain and right now aching in pelvic region .
I didn't do a pap last year but did all my other annual check ups blood work etc .
My dr told me thst they now do pap every 2 years so I figured I can get it done 2014. My last pap was 2012 or 11 can't recall but it was fine .

I have 4 kids and I read somewhere it can increase your risk factors of getting cervical cancer 😁😁😁?!

I feel sort if achy in pelvis and I did have a uti 2 weeks ago. Antibiotics cleared that . Could those just all be symptoms ?

Bookmark and Share

Offline mct425

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Everything I feel is a symptom of cervical cancer ugh !
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2014, 02:02:50 PM »
What you describe sounds like typical pms to me.  Why do you think it's uterine or cervical cancer?
Bookmark and Share

Offline KatB

• Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2014, 02:09:58 PM »
I just finished my period a few days ago . I feel achy in pelvic region and have lower back pain so it's confusing . Plus a few days ago while on my period I had a heavy hour of flow.
Just when I googled about heavy bleeding  and achy pelvis the symptoms sound like cervical cancer .

Bookmark and Share

Offline shaula

• Mood: Thoughtful
    Thoughtful
  • It's a new day.
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2014, 02:58:13 PM »
Remember the first thing to do is not google. That always tells you the worst and does not do any good. If you had a healthy pap, you should be fine. A heavy flow is not uncommon unless the bleeding is absolutely uncontrollable or your pain is so bad it is making you cry. Achy pelvis is also a common issue during menstruation, along with all kinds of crazy things. Sending good thoughts your way! :action-smiley-065:
Bookmark and Share
Everything will be alright in the end. If it's not alright, it's not the end.

Hold on if you feel like letting go.

Offline KatB

• Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2014, 07:26:29 PM »
Thank you . I'm not menstruating though and my pap was 2012.  This is happening now finished period days ago .
Bookmark and Share

Offline confunded

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2014, 12:27:19 AM »
I'm sorry to hear you are feeling stressed :( I can relate, I too have always been regular without much clotting. After having my daughter and resuming normal cycles, I have had mid cycle bloating, cramping and back ache. It could also be caused by ovulating! I have had a transvaginal ultrasound and given the all clear! It could be as simple as a fluctuation in hormones! If your heavy clotting was over that quick I am sure it was just due to stress!

Are you scared to go to the doctor? If it helps, I have had a friend who has had multiple Pap test come back abnormal and she doesn't have cancer. They just monitor it. So I am sure if it was of concern it would be caught in time. Where I am we only go every 3 years, but I am considering having one done before the 3 year mark as we want to get pregnant again!

If it helps, I'm only 27 and have feared ovarian cancer and now am scared I have breast cancer. I know how hard it is to shake these fears. I try to tell myself that while yes having cancer would be terrible, I have no control over over it. And even further, I could just as easily die in some freak accident and then what? I have spent all my precious moments stressing about something I can't control, instead of living.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Lara71

• Rec's: 2
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2014, 08:10:32 AM »
I had a panic attack over ovanian cancer in October. I completely understand. Turns out I was constipated. You're due for your annual, so just make the appointment and go.
Bookmark and Share

Offline KatB

• Poke This Member
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2014, 03:14:04 PM »
I will be booking for sure this week . I just feel achy in pelvic region but also had mild cramping yesterday . The thing is I finished my period or else I would attribute it to PMS.
Plus I had that heavy flow for 30 hour . Ugh I'm so tired of worrying I can't function and I can't relax .

I had 4 kids my little one just tuned 3 , could something been brewing this last year ? I hate this 😒
Thanks for all the kind words and support

Katherine ☺️
Bookmark and Share

Offline KatB

• Poke This Member
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2014, 06:01:20 PM »
I called for an appointment with my gyno and I was told the new guidelines for a pap changed to every 3 years unless there is cancer in the family or you had abnormal paps
In past .
My last pap was 2012 so I'm due for one next year 😁
Bookmark and Share

Tags: