Chat Now!   Member Gallery   Anxiety Zone Wire   Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: is this typical?  (Read 148 times)

Offline alesha

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
is this typical?
« on: January 25, 2014, 11:13:11 AM »
Im trying to figure out if it is normal to having symptoms while not actually having a panic attack. I dont know if I should go to the doctor for these things or if its part of anxiety. I find myself worrying about these things a lot which causes some anxiety... So my symptoms are feeling
       detached from reality                                         Sick to my stomach. Nauseated                                          Chest pains-nothing severe. Sometimes its tightness and pressure sometimes very small sharp pains                                           Headaches            tingling numbness in my arms
 I just want to know if this would be something aside from anxiety so I can stop worrying about these things. I did go to the ER a couple weeks ago. I had a chest xray and ekg. Both were normal. That does give me some relief but not 100% Any input would be appreciated

is this normal?

« on: January 23, 2014, 08:04:01 PM »QuoteIm trying to figure out if it is normal to having symptoms while not actually having a panic attack. I dont know if I should go to the doctor for these things or if its part of anxiety. I find myself worrying about these things a lot which causes some anxiety... So my symptoms are feeling detached from reality                                         Sick to my stomach. Nauseated                                          Chest pains-nothing severe. Sometimes its tightness and pressurr sometimes very small sharp pains                                           Headaches    I just want to know if this would be something aside from anxiety so I can stop worrying about these things. I did go to the ER a couple weeks ago. I had a chest xray and ekg. Both were normal. That does give me some relief but not 100%Any input would help. Thanks
Bookmark and Share

Online Cuchculan

• Rec's: 151
    • Poke This Member
Re: is this typical?
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2014, 05:53:43 AM »
You don't actually have to be having a panic attack to go through the symptoms of anxiety. Many people just get the symptoms. Leaves them lost. They thought much like yourself. That this can't be happening because they are not in the middle of a panic attack. Odd as it may seem, it can happen. With each person the symptoms differ. Just use the same skills you may have learned for dealing with anxiety. Deep breathing and the likes. In other words like it like a panic attack. Although there is no panic.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline alesha

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: is this typical?
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2014, 12:16:49 PM »
Thank you! That helps.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: