Member Gallery    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Worried about dvt  (Read 1201 times)

Offline Radiant_Nebula

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Worried about dvt
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2014, 08:53:12 AM »
About two months. And I've convinced myself that I have a pulmonary embolism so I'm feeling some soreness in one side of my chest too! Anxiety is a funny thing...
Bookmark and Share

Offline dustin

• Poke This Member
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2014, 09:47:30 AM »
Literally 10 minutes ago, I just walked in from the Dr. for this very cause. I had blood tests, and the works. I was miserable (check my posts, you will see mine in there about your issue exactly). I have no blood clot. I have nothing to worry about. You have nerves that shoot messages to your muscles when under stress, and that is all it is. Please don't end up like me. I was googling and spending hours on forums of survivors, which led to my trip. I will have a huge bill due to my own worries, but I will live with that. While I was getting my ultrasound, the tech said she dislikes HA patients as they worry so much, they cause their own symptoms and are too blind to see it. She then said that there are women who develop all of the symptoms of pregnant women, even bloating, due to their thought that they are pregnant alone. The brain is a powerful thing, and if I can do it, you can do it friend.

The pulling, the stinging, the uncomfortable feelings. I was there an hour ago, now I am not even thinking about it (though I am tired!). You are fine my friend, and I feel like dancing when I say I will be too.
Bookmark and Share

Offline park682

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2014, 11:00:42 PM »
My mom suggested that I have a magnesium deficiency....I looked up the  symptoms and they sound a lot like what I have been going through. Can a lot of our DVT fears be a magnesium deficiency?
Bookmark and Share

Tags:

anything