Chat Now!   Member Gallery   Anxiety Zone Wire   Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Help having anxiety today about ms!  (Read 144 times)

Offline mkgirl01

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Help having anxiety today about ms!
« on: January 24, 2014, 05:10:02 PM »
Today at work I was eating lunch when all of a sudden my arm felt funny and my hand.... It felt kinda heavy tight and hot ..... Just my right arm! And now I kinda feel a vague pins and needles help!!
Bookmark and Share

Offline NewMommyTX

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Help having anxiety today about ms!
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2014, 08:00:44 PM »
I've been having ms anxiety the whole day too. I've been having leg pain on and off the whole day since yesterday. Only my left leg. It's in the calf area. I only worked out one day this week. I haven't had much water , I don't know what it could be. How long have you had your sensation?
Bookmark and Share

Offline Sunlover

• Rec's: 14
  • Mood: Relieved
    Relieved
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2014, 08:16:11 PM »
Join the MS club!  I've been freaking out for a while already with buzzing, tingling in my right foot, up to my knee, then my right hand and arm... I am driving everyone crazy!  Then I went out to shovel snow and it all went away - soon as I come back in and sit at the computer it returns (then I take a Xanax and it goes away...) but do I think it's anxiety?  Nope...  do I think it's menopause?  (I'm 55 and have every OTHER symptom of menopause and THAT is one of the symptoms) Nope...  do I have a pinched nerve somewhere in my back from driving a school bus?   Nope... in my mind I have MS.   I can't focus on anything else, I can't enjoy anything, I just worry about MS.   What can we DO about this???  I wish I had the answer.  (oh yea, it will go away when another symptom comes up of oh.... a heart condition, a brain tumor, ALS, some kind of cancer...)  Since August I've had colon cancer, tonsil cancer, ALS, and ovarian cancer.  I'm just wondering how long the MS will last...
Bookmark and Share

Offline Jen0721

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2014, 09:52:38 PM »
I'm so happy to have found this...I too have been stressed about MS for roughly a month.  Sun lover like you, I have had ovarian cancer, MS, Fibromyalgia, Lupus, Rheumatoid Arthritis, all since October.  If you happen to find an answer to " what can we do about this?" I would love to know :). I'm willing to try just about anything to let go of this current fear.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: