Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Sinus pain leg pain... Anxiety pain!  (Read 294 times)

Offline Passer24

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Sinus pain leg pain... Anxiety pain!
« on: January 24, 2014, 02:18:53 AM »
Helpful advice anyone?

Every not and then for the last sox months I get a horrible sinus headache with sinus pressure there is NO mucus at all. Dry sinus canals just bad sinus pain well that happened a while a few dad a go and has been better then the other day nose felt plugged like I was getting a cold and I was real run down... No big whoop I didn't wen freak well the sinus stuff is still there lots of pressure but no real pain feeling kind of tired or at least my eyes are a little sore but now

I have leg cramps like crazy my I can't seem to stay hydrated like I normally am either. Does this sound normal to anyone?

Ps my office has black mold an were moving soon but still nervous is could be that!!!
Bookmark and Share

Offline Michael-Eden

• Rec's: 1
    • Poke This Member
Re: Sinus pain leg pain... Anxiety pain!
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2014, 02:44:17 AM »
Hey passer,
Sorry to hear your having a tough go of it. First off I'll say being in an environment with mold/ mildew can certainly cause sinus issues. I lived in an appartment for over a year that had a bad black mold issue. The entire time I had problems with my sinus and a really low immune system. Turns out I had a mold allergy, fun fun. I don't know about the weather where you are but keep in mind the cold , especially dry cold, can also reek havoc on the ol nose. As for the aches and pains there are plenty of things that could be, but keep in mind even anxiety it's self can make you have that, muscle spasams as well.
Hydration might not be an issue, try drinking things  ( or taking pills or food ) that are high in electrolytes , you might just be running a little low.
I get migraines with my anxiety as well, which it think is fairly common.
If your really concerned you can always go in and get some blood work / allergy work up done, but I bet what your feeling is mostly anxiety caused.
Hope you get to feeling better!
Bookmark and Share
"what matters most is
how well you
walk in the
fire."
Charles Bukowski

Offline Kindra11

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Exhausted
    Exhausted
    • Poke This Member
Re: Sinus pain leg pain... Anxiety pain!
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2014, 11:38:42 PM »
I thought I had sinus pain and headaches for over 6 months, turns out because of my anxiety I am a jaw clencher and it was actually TMJ. Very common in people with anxiety.incase it is your sinuses have you tried a sinus rinse and humidifiers?
Bookmark and Share
Broken, But Not Destroyed

Tags: