Chat Now!   Member Gallery   Anxiety Zone Wire   Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: let me know I am not alone  (Read 152 times)

Offline flrobl1211

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
let me know I am not alone
« on: January 23, 2014, 04:06:50 PM »
Ok so my issues started last march. I dont know if it was a caffiene overdose one day or problems at home, work and financially that triggered it all but I started having a tingling on the side of my head and sensations on parts of my neck. I couldnt get to sleep because of the worries that something major was wrong, my mouth would get really dry, esspecially when nervous and at points of the day if would literally feel as if someone had their hands around my throat. At times when I get nervous now even I cant talk my voice becomes horse, it becomes hard to force a fake smile, and if I sing along with songs in my car its as-if my vocal chords are strained. I would continually spit to see if I had blood in it always thinking I had throat cancer or some other horrible disease. After that I began having digestive issues, I had a period of about three months of being constipated which is different because my whole life I was excessively regular, have a family history of croans and something called habba syndrome, so that began freaking me out into now it is colon cancer or pancreatic cancer. Another thing is I started getting pimples on my scalp as well, never had that and figured I would toss it in here. This whole time also the front of my throat gets really warm throughout the day especially when stressed and I constantly check for lumps and read webMD (huge mistake). After about six months I went to the Dr finally as my health insurance kicked in. I got a CBC done and all came back normal as far as white blood cells, red blood, platelets, immune system, liver enzymes etc. The only issues were high cholesterol and low vitamin D. After that whole escapade, and when the constipation started subsiding I left my job, got more stress and started dropping weight, I lost about 15-20lbs in about 2 months, so now I really freak out again thinking here we go, cancer is getting worse. Now since about thanksgiving I have been producing alot of post nasal drip and spitting up mucus for 3 months now. Forever that I can remember when the temperatures start to drop I blow blood out of my nose and now the next day I have been spitting some up which I know to myself it is just coming from my nose but I just cannot convince my brain to stop being unrealistic. Back in October I even went and interviewed for a test study for a new pill for GAD which is already being used for depression and once I explained everything to the coordinator she diagnosed as GAD/hypochondria but still I cannot get past this all. All day I check my throat for lumps, I feel as if someone is choking me and I cannot stop thinking that I have some horrific disease, I know there are others out there but then I dont see anyone mentioning their throat is warm to the touch or that they have bad post nasal drip and spit mucus 5 to 6 times daily and I think its not anxiety, any one going through this?
Bookmark and Share

Offline flrobl1211

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: let me know I am not alone
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2014, 05:54:58 PM »
Thank you so much, this whole thing sucks lol yeah it's funny because I have also been getting tired now a lot earlier than I ever used to but then I get stressed and can't sleep, it's a conundrum, I'm like a frickin zombie. I get the clicking sound sometimes too, no difficulties swallowing though but occasion dizzy spells but no vomiting. Lol the weight loss was a good thing for me except for the cancer thoughts of course
Bookmark and Share

Offline flrobl1211

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: let me know I am not alone
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2014, 06:49:08 PM »
One thing a friend recommended to me is an herb called Passion flower, my mother in law also takes it and said it works great to help sleep and ease anxiety. My friend is Jamaican so he also suggested smoking weed but I'm in Florida not Colorado so I'm out there lol
Bookmark and Share

Tags:

anything