Chat Now!   Member Gallery   Anxiety Zone Wire   Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Worrying fatigue  (Read 101 times)

Offline Gemmal

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Worrying fatigue
« on: January 23, 2014, 02:38:13 PM »
For the past week I have been exhausted !! I have had extreme lymphoma fears for two years come march , I of feel like I'm getting enough sleep but lately my eyes have been so heavy , I have had a dull headache and eye pain for the past 5 days !

Worried is an understatement :(
Bookmark and Share

Offline orpheus

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Worrying fatigue
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2014, 11:28:18 AM »
does the exhaustion come and go or are you feeling like you have chronic fatigue syndrome??

i've had waves of exhaustion hit me for hours.....i'm waiting to die already and it's been 8 months since i started to experience these things....but in recent months they've switched to headaches mostly....i don't know what is going on ......sometimes i think brain cancer but sometimes i think my symptoms must get worse before i jump to that.
Bookmark and Share

Offline NytViolet

• Rec's: 2
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Worrying fatigue
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2014, 02:19:01 PM »
The headache leads me to believe it's sinus related.  I once had can ha that lasted for 3 weeks and was terrified...nothing helped.  Finally a friend gave me a sinus tab...gone.  A low-grade sinus infection would also cause fatigue bc your body is out of whack.  I've also had bouts of fatigue that lasted for weeks, but eventually they get better.  Back in 1990, I had CFS from an Epstein Barr infection, but that's anther story, and it was debilitating fatigue.   Our bodies are always in flux, weird things come and go.  Let us know how you're doing.  Hugs
Bookmark and Share
God does not give us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7

Tags: