Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Please help...I feel like I'm losing it!,  (Read 153 times)

Offline Scared1234

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Please help...I feel like I'm losing it!,
« on: January 23, 2014, 01:47:01 PM »
I have been having such strange things going on and I don't know what to do..I have read several books on HA but I have failed to really accept that the symtoms that I have are all related to anxiety. I have had so many but since the beginning I have had back pain that I believe is in the muscles  which sometimes is in different places in my back. I have had pins and needles and today I was awoken from my sleep with a Charlie horse. I had one about 5 wks ago too. I feel like some places in my body are so rigid. For example, I went to turn my baby's sippy cups and I got a sharp pain in my hand really quick but felt almost like a cracking. I also have muscle twitching in various places in my body. Can anyone relate to this ?
Bookmark and Share

Offline lothartheterrible

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Please help...I feel like I'm losing it!,
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2014, 06:10:44 PM »
There is a link to this letter pinned in the forum but I will share it with you here. It's a bit long, but worth the read.

http://nothingworks.weebly.com/

Welcome to the forum.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Scared1234

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2014, 07:57:22 PM »
It first started with me having a muscle spasm in my back and me trying to be my own doctor and find out why it occurred in the first place by searching the internet and discovering that it might be MS . At that point, I had a full blown panic attack but what I don't understand is the after effects of it. I understand the reasons why your body goes onto panic mode and the symtoms it causes and why but how long does it take your body to desensitize?
Bookmark and Share

Offline Scared1234

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2014, 09:13:44 PM »
No, I did experience that too but what I mean is I don't feel I'm anxious anymore, in fact I felt a lot better a Yesterday and I was making progress but then this morning I woke up to a Charlie horse in my leg and my muscles feel rigid so now I'm worrying even more.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: