Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Diarrhea off and on for about 3 weeks now..  (Read 199 times)

Offline Melbu

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Diarrhea off and on for about 3 weeks now..
« on: January 23, 2014, 01:15:29 PM »
I noticed around the beginning of the month I had Diarrhea every other movement. One movement will be the norm, maybe slightly too easy to pass, and another will be Diarrhea.  I have no pain or nausea - I have gas sometimes not far after eating but nothing completely out of the norm. Bloating is rare if ever - No blood or black looking, I don't really worry about my health at all until something like this happens and then I start assuming the worst case possible. 

Colon Cancer.
Stomach Cancer.
Pancreatic Cancer.

Now, realistically it's probably something else, I'm 32 and moderately active. I don't smoke and hardly ever drink which when I do its maybe a beer or a glass of wine. But I will worry myself sick about this.

Currently I do not have insurance to go see the doctor "which could run me anywhere from $100 to $200. I've kept my logic cap on for a while with this problem, but now that I'm in week 3 of off and on Diarrhea I'm starting to have hypochondria kick in.

Really there are no other symptoms I can think of, only right before I have a bowel movement I feel that "girggle" feeling everyone gets before diarrhea - also its not really "explosive". I've been drinking fluids but apparently I need to be careful how much fiber I eat because too much can actually be bad for diarrhea.

Sorry if I was too descriptive,  I know its a disgusting topic.  Does anyone know what this could be?.. whats going on? I don't think it's IBS, I don't really have pain or anything.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Melbu

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Diarrhea off and on for about 3 weeks now..
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2014, 04:53:43 PM »
anyone have some idea's?... I've been having the cold for about 2 weeks now as well, not sure if it's a contributing factor or not.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Ihadcancer

• Rec's: 3
  • Mood: Worried
    Worried
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2014, 05:01:10 PM »
I have diarrhea any time I'm anxious.

Melbu, if your income is low enough, many gastros will do the test for free. You still have to pay for the facility or work that out with them.  Make some calls and see if someone will help you.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Hypo84

• Rec's: 15
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2014, 05:50:33 PM »
You probably need to see gastro, but for more benign thing...forget about those cancers, you dont have them
Bookmark and Share

Tags: