Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Why do I feel gay??? (HOCD Round 2?)  (Read 818 times)

Offline GeoDude

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Why do I feel gay??? (HOCD Round 2?)
« on: January 21, 2014, 07:37:42 PM »
Hello,
Im a 15 year old male, and I got rid of my self diagnosed HOCD about 3 or so months ago, but it feels like its coming back for revenge. Recently I have been noticing members on my same sec more often; for instance I know when a guy looks good or not. Or for instance when I saw Fast and Furious and saw Vin Deasel; i was like wow that guy is epic with the low voice and muscles. I dont think I was attracted to him , but I admired his physic and voice ( this started to alarm me a little bit.) Furthermore, I have never EVER got a boner to a guy, and always get to them to girls. I also dont think i have ever been attracted to guy (I hope not) but i had multiple crushes on girls before in a love and infatuation kind of way. I currently have this massive crush on this girl that is the most beautiful person that i have ever seen, but I have this weird feeling that Im lieing to myself for some reason.
Furthermore, I feel i have this weird sensation to suck my own________ when im in the washroom. I also have these thoughts about my voice sounding gay or flamboyant or the how I put my hand on my chin. Above all the worst thing about this is that I just feel gay, i dont know why but I do; even though the evidence would indicate otherwise. Lastly, when im having a really a good  time with my guy friends (Not in that way, but just hanging around and joking with each other)  I just feel like im gay for whatever reason.

Sorry if I offended some people but Im not trying to be homophobic; im just looking for someone who feels the same as me.
Thanks 
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 169
    • Poke This Member
Re: Why do I feel gay??? (HOCD Round 2?)
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2014, 05:30:23 AM »
There is nothing in what you wrote to indicate that you are gay. As a man there is nothing wrong in looking at another man and thinking he is epic. We all do it. Lot of my role models are male. I think they are great at what they do. They look the real deal too. There is nothing wrong with another male saying any of that. It doesn't mean I have a crush on any of these males at all. Just think they are the business. What would we give to even look half like they do? You are still young. Thoughts might come and go that confuse you. But you know you are into females. Males just don't turn you on. Enjoy your life. If you ever manage that thing in the wash room join a circus.  :laugh3: They could do with people who can bend that far over.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline Ineedtosmile

• Some Weirdo that needs to smile.
  • Rec's: 5
  • Mood: Thoughtful
    Thoughtful
  • An experienced hypochondriac...
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2014, 06:02:29 PM »
Bookmark and Share
Personal note no.23 - Think of some funny caption to put in here

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 169
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2014, 09:50:28 AM »
We don't want to know.  :laugh3:
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline Ineedtosmile

• Some Weirdo that needs to smile.
  • Mood: Thoughtful
    Thoughtful
  • An experienced hypochondriac...
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2014, 10:20:56 AM »
I do :D Its interesting :D
Bookmark and Share
Personal note no.23 - Think of some funny caption to put in here

Offline Leo99

• Mood: Okay
    Okay
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2014, 02:39:04 PM »
I do :D Its interesting :D
And not the point of the topic.
So let's stick to the core subject  :winking0008:. Thank you!
Bookmark and Share
From childhood's hour I have not been
As others were; I have not seen
As others saw; I could not bring
My passions from a common spring.
(E. A. Poe)

Offline Teran

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Stressed
    Stressed
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2014, 06:02:52 PM »
As a male who does find other males , as well as other females, attractive nothing that you really said makes you sound gay.  The ideation of self pleasure you had in the washroom is something that I am sure most men, gay, bi, or straight have had. Even you being envious another dude for being somewhat of an alpha male that is completely different that being sexually attracted to the same gender. Also just because you enjoy the friendships of males does not make you gay. I think almost everyone would be at that point.
Bookmark and Share

Offline krazycp

• Poke This Member
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2014, 06:43:31 AM »
As a gay male, let me just say that being gay means you are attracted to members of the same sex. As others have said, nothing you said necessarily means you are gay. Being able to tell which guys are more attractive than others is something every man can do. You don't see anyone out there trying to emulate Steve Buscemi! What you describe could very well be an OCD. Keep in mind though that you are young, and you are still developing. Eventually you will know how you identify. No one can tell you if you are straight or gay. This is something you figure out yourself.
Bookmark and Share

Offline GeoDude

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2014, 07:22:21 PM »
Thanks Everyone for the replies!
Furthermore, this would be the last time that im asking you guys for reassurance, as I know it can do more harm than good. Anyway, recently one of guys  from my Physical Education class walked past me with his muscular arms; the first thought that came to my mind was "that guys arm's are muscular and soft." Additionally I started thinking that I should start to look like him. What really alarmed me, was that I felt something inside me, it could of been some light anxiety at the thought or my fear of being attracted to him. Does this sound like an attraction to you?
Bookmark and Share

Tags: