Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Newbie.... Please help... Is this a symptom of anxiety or something worse??  (Read 102 times)

Offline missjones

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Hi,

Im new here, this is my first post... I'm 24 and from Australia...

I'm not sure where I'm meant to be asking for help on this issue so sorry if I am posting this in the wrong section...

I am currently experiencing what I'm hoping is just a new symptom(???) but if course my mind stated thinking the worst... I was laying in bed and my foot and toes started tingling like pins and needles, I was laying flat, then it felt like the feeling crept up my leg (only my right leg and foot) and feels like its hot inside... My leg also feels weak and heavy, just in my shin and foot. I'm freaking out and would love some help on this... Does anyone experience this also?? I'm so worried its a sign of something worse.
Bookmark and Share

Online BuzzBee1

• Global Moderator
  • Rec's: 9
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Hi missjones,

Welcome to the forum.  You are now a member of our community, where you will find support and advice from other members in similar situations.   It's always nice to find someone else who understands, and to know you're not alone.

We have sections in the forum that address specific concerns, so feel free to post or start a new topic in the section that best fits your situation.  Feel free to explore the rest of the forum.  You may find the other topics helpful, and you may be able to offer advice or support to someone else.

We also have a chat room for members over the age of 18.  Once you have made three meaningful posts, you will be allowed access to the chat room.

Missjones, it's possible you have have pinched a nerve.  I have something similar when I lay flat or stand in one position too long.

Good luck to you, and again, welcome to AZ.

Buzzy
Bookmark and Share