Member Gallery    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Just need someplace to vent/discuss  (Read 585 times)

Offline Venomsoar

• Rec's: 4
  • Mood: Worried
    Worried
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Just need someplace to vent/discuss
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2014, 12:19:12 AM »
Holy crap… I didn't realise I wrote THAT much!!! Sorry for the massive wall of text. I hope you read it though.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Taurus4

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2014, 03:04:02 PM »
Thank you for that. I'm trying really hard to not think about it but I'm having another pretty rough day. I wasn't really able to go to the bathroom much over the few days and of course today when I do it's narrow again. I hate being TMI on here but it's so hard to rationalize that this is normal. It's taking everything in my power to not call the doctor to be checked out again. Ugh.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Taurus4

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2014, 02:54:40 PM »
Bumping this thread up because I've moved into full on freak out mode and I need to be talked down. My issue right now is the weight loss. I know I'm losing weight and I have no explanation as to why unless there really is something medically wrong. I have no loss of appetite and I haven't really changed my eating habits. I may not be eating as much but it's not little enough to be losing weight every few days. My family is telling me they can't see a real difference but the scale and the way my clothes feel are telling me something entirely different. I have never had weight loss as an anxiety symptom before so it's really throwing me for a loop. And the stomach issues are still there. I'm not looking for a diagnosis but I feel ridiculous for already wanting to make another Dr. appointment after just being there last week.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Venomsoar

• Rec's: 4
  • Mood: Worried
    Worried
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2014, 01:34:58 AM »
Sorry for not being here. I haven't checked on this forum since I last posted. How are you at the moment? Did you see a doctor or are you coping? Or are you still freaking out?
Bookmark and Share

Tags:

anything