Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: I feel like I'm falling apart  (Read 180 times)

Offline Iama

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
I feel like I'm falling apart
« on: January 18, 2014, 11:09:15 PM »
Maybe I've been having a bad anxiety day but I'm always feeling sick and I'm scared of it because I'm convinced I have a stomach ulcer or something and I don't know what to say, all sugar and artificial sweeteners gives me painful stools and I'm scared to eat, eating healthy doesnt make anything stop and I get interrupted by my urge to puke or extreme cramping when doing activities! I can't convince my mum to let me go to the doctor cos she makes every excuse in the world for me to not go, and if I did I would have to beg for one chance but if they can't find anything wrong then I won't get another chance! I feel stuck and my life revolves around pain and being careful and cautious. I feel like I wanna die sometimes ugh shaking, sweating, overwhelming headaches, lightheaded ness, being dizzy at school and constipation, my hair falling out in patches. no control, so much wrong daily and I don't know what I would tell a doctor about this? Where would I start? I'm going to die even if I don't wanna face it I mean I know I've been dealing with this for a few years but its getting stricter, harder to manage, what the hell do I do when I can't tell if its just anxiety or I'm really ill
Bookmark and Share

Tags: