Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Does anyone ever get this?  (Read 153 times)

Offline Sweetpea8

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Does anyone ever get this?
« on: January 16, 2014, 11:12:31 PM »
Does anyone else ever get setbacks and it just goes away? I am on meds now (not sure iif I am allowed to mention them). I have had setbacks before and most of the time the doctor changed my medication and everything got better again. This time the setback isn't that bad, it started as pretty bad anxiety and now (2 weeks later) it seems to be better, just mild anxiety. I am just wondering if I should talk to my doctor or wait and see if it gets better. Anyone else experience this?
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 161
    • Poke This Member
Re: Does anyone ever get this?
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2014, 05:55:38 AM »
We all get setbacks from time to time. Thing is to understand it is just a setback and it will go away. Anxiety can't hurt you. It may make you feel bad at times. But that is the most it can do to you. Medication is fine to mention. If you go back to the doctor he may just switch you to another form of medication. Maybe you just need to let this medication begin to work in the correct way. Jumping from one to another is never always the answer. But setbacks do happen. Everybody has them. Just try to put it out of your mind and keep moving forwards.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline Sweetpea8

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Does anyone ever get this?
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2014, 01:11:57 PM »
Thank you for your reply. I am not thinking of changing medication but sometimes he ups my dosage. But it really isn't that bad right now. I just wondered if anyone has ever had a setback while on medication that keeps their anxiety controlled most of the time.
Thanks again
Bookmark and Share

Tags: