Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Has anyone ever had this weird feeling in lower joints?  (Read 120 times)

Offline Baseball1221

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Has anyone ever had this weird feeling in lower joints?
« on: January 16, 2014, 10:50:49 PM »
Basically a few weeks ago i bent down to put a pot away, like a back catcher in baseball. All of a sudden, 3 small cracks in my left knee and it immediately felt weird. Like there was a 'ball' or 'lump' right underneath my knee cap. It lasted for a few hours like that when i tried to bend.
Tonight, i did the exact same thing but the lump under joint feeling happened just to the right of my right heel. It seems weird. I dont know if this normal or not? After research i can find nothing! I just really hope its not an ms symptom because that is what i worry about, with my headaches and muscle twitches and occasional tingling in my scalp. Im 16 so im assuming it would be extremely rare, especially not running in the family.
So, has anyone experienced this? Could it be because of the pressure on the joint when bending?
Thanks.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 169
    • Poke This Member
Re: Has anyone ever had this weird feeling in lower joints?
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2014, 06:42:00 AM »
Should hear me walking. Bones cracking as I walk. They can be like that for a few days. Then it goes away for a few months. It might come back again for a few more days. Then gone again. By now I am well used to it and ignore it. But if in doubt visit a doctor. Get checked out. I will say I have always been double jointed. Arms, legs, fingers. You name it. But none of us are getting any younger. Bones do crack at times. But if you want to put your mind at easy visit a doctor who may send you for tests.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags: