Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Now I'm just confused  (Read 131 times)

Offline chris1234

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Now I'm just confused
« on: January 16, 2014, 11:56:44 AM »
It started off with anxiety for a year and a half out of nowhere .... Then I took a xanax and thought wow all of my physical symptoms are gone so atleast that's treatable .... I've only taken xanax for a period of about 2 days in a row ... Anyways I don't have any real physical symptoms but my kind is going crazy it's been two years since I feel normal and I hope I'm not fucked forever... At this point it's just negative thoughts and scenarios racing through my head I don't if that is anxiety or depression... To be honest I really just feel so confused on too what's going on and am having a hard time seeing a way out..... Everyone in my family has overcome anxiety so I feel even weaker that I can't fix myself ... Any words of advice? It's become to the point where it's all I can think about and it's killing me
Bookmark and Share

Offline danimal_44

• Poke This Member
Re: Now I'm just confused
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2014, 10:03:09 PM »
Hey Chris, I know what you mean. It is coming up on the two year mark for my anxiety and irritable bowel syndrome. I have good days and bad days. You just want to get back to normal so badly. I have not yet tried any medication for anxiety though. My sister has issues as well and she just started Zanax a few weeks ago. She seems to be responding well to it. Just the fact that the meds have helped your physical symptoms is a huge step in the right direction. How long have you had them?
Bookmark and Share
Stop fighting and start relaxing.

Offline chris1234

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Now I'm just confused
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2014, 11:19:31 AM »
I haven't like actually taken them for an extended period of time .... Just knowing that things like xanax and beta blockers stop physical symptoms is enough for me to not be afraid of physical symptoms and therefore they don't come... I was making huge progress too and now I'm kind of in a setback I guess u can call it
Bookmark and Share

Tags: