Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: I'm going to sound crazy...but freaking out!  (Read 203 times)

Offline MusicLover13

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
I'm going to sound crazy...but freaking out!
« on: January 15, 2014, 05:50:34 PM »
Hi, I tend to write when I am upset and overwhelmed... I write everything that is on my mind, things I feel like I can't tell anyone else. Well... I brought the papers to school with me.. (I am 17) and it disappeared from my backpack... i looked everywhere... they are nowhere to be found. I wouldn't want ANYONE reading what was on it... it was BAD. The only reason I brought it to school was because I was debating on giving them to my boyfriend... as there was things on it that go through my mind about him that I am too scared to tell him... mainly irrational thoughts..anyways... I am so scared that someone found the papers, and apart from that, my mind is telling me they disappeared out of nowhere because if i would have told/showed my boyfriend the papers...something bad would have happend to him...like him getting sick or dying... I don't know... so now I am freaking out that it was a sign I shouldn't tell him what is bothering me.... I have no idea what to think about this... my mind is obsessing....
Bookmark and Share

Offline Kissa

• Rec's: 1
  • I don't remember what calm and relaxed is...
    • Poke This Member
Re: I'm going to sound crazy...but freaking out!
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2014, 06:23:25 PM »
Are you 100% sure that you took them to school with you today? Double check at home where you usually keep them. Next, move minute by minute through your day... who would have had access to your backpack? Did you leave it unattended and someone could have reached in and grabbed them?

I can understand your anxiety over it. I'm just trying to get you to take a breath and think. You said it helps to write things down. Maybe write down EVERY LITTLE MOMENT of your day and see if you can come up with something....

Good luck my friend!
Bookmark and Share
Just because I understand an acknowledge what I am worrying about is silly, doesn't mean I'm able to stop worrying about it.
~One Breath at a Time~

Offline MusicLover13

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2014, 06:31:58 PM »
I'm positive I brought them, they were in my folder and I brought them to my first class, then put my folder with them inside back into my backpack after class...that is the last I saw of them. /:
Bookmark and Share

Offline Kissa

• Rec's: 1
  • I don't remember what calm and relaxed is...
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2014, 06:35:23 PM »
Maybe check with your teacher of your first and second class to see if they got left behind and someone turned them in.
Bookmark and Share
Just because I understand an acknowledge what I am worrying about is silly, doesn't mean I'm able to stop worrying about it.
~One Breath at a Time~

Offline MusicLover13

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2014, 06:41:20 PM »
I'll try... but I bet someone already read them... or the theory that it is a sign is true... /:
Bookmark and Share

Tags: