Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Anxiety Zone Wire    Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Can anxiety cause all these symptoms  (Read 83 times)

Offline tendusp

• Just Joined!
  • Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Can anxiety cause all these symptoms
« on: January 15, 2014, 12:45:08 PM »
Hi, i am 32 and my issues started last october, i had a very stressful job change and was put through a rough time before i was able to resign. Periods leading up to my last day i was quite anxious and had severe panic attacks on some days. I later started experiencing palpitations, pain in chest (left, right sparingly center) breathlessness, pain in back, insomnia and all.

I visited the ER and had an ECG (102bpm) and had an ECHO (Normal) XRAY (normal) BP (Average 127:68). i currently still have palpitations even though less often now or less noticeable, i still have back pain ( in middle of back, under right and left shoulder blade) sore throat/feeling of something stuck in throat, pain in chest,pain in tummy, feeling of something being loose in my upper chest to throat, breathlessness (which has improved a little), severe burping and gas.

And my cardio has referred me to a psychologist stating that they don't see anything wrong with my heart and she feels its anxiety. I have my first appointment for tomorrow to be assessed.

This is like a nightmare because i was perfectly ok up until this job change. Can anxiety do all this to you  :traurig001:
Bookmark and Share

Online Cuchculan

• Rec's: 161
    • Poke This Member
Re: Can anxiety cause all these symptoms
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2014, 04:36:17 PM »
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you as a member. Here you are with like minded people. People who understand. As we all suffer from something or other. So feel free to ask any questions. Our members are always willing to help others out. Good chatroom too. 3 posts to enter the room.

Find the correct section of the forum that suits your condition and create a new topic on it. This is just a welcome section. Never really get the same amount of help in this section as you would on the other sections of the forums. So whatever one suits the questions you are asking. Get much better answers.
All users of the chatroom must be 18 years old or over. The room is off limits to anybody under the age of 18.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags: