Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Severe health anxiety...female problems.  (Read 114 times)

Offline Theresa73

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Scared
    Scared
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Severe health anxiety...female problems.
« on: January 14, 2014, 11:45:31 PM »
My name is Theresa and I will be 41 in February. I have suffered anxiety my whole life, but my health anxiety immobilizs me and affects my life, sleep and diet. When I go through any issue I will lay in bed, refuse to eat and I can't sleep to boot! The most recent issue is female issues. I missed 2 periods and last July I finally got it. I was thrilled until it wouldn't stop. 15 days later going through a super plus hourly or every 2 I want to urgent care w a high pulse. I was anemic. Long story shorter.. Lol....regular dr thought it was stress related due to a lot of stress I had been having w mother. She put me on mononessa for 3 mos to reset cycle. Nov had pretty normal period, then Dec started on time and was normal...just wouldn't stop. So went to Obgyn. She says she thinks its hormones changing and did a TV ultrasound, and blood test to check thyroid and hormone. The ultrasound shows one small 5mm cyst on 1 ovary, and lining in uterus thicker than she thought it should be based on cycle. I was bleeding at appt, but by the ultrasound I had ceased bleeding (on my own, no hormones given). I had the ultrasound Monday and had stopped bleeding the sat before. Anyway, she feels its nothing and said she was "not impressed' with the ultrasound, but I am  MESS! Biopsy tomorrow and I'm so scared, I can't eat, sleep and my head and eyes hurt. Worst yet today was my first day in COLLEGE! I missed it!!! I have been SO excited and I am on the verge of dropping til this is over. Any help, or people going through this is much needed. Anything. I feel SO alone :( Sick of my anxiety over health rule and ruin my life :(
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 167
    • Poke This Member
Re: Severe health anxiety...female problems.
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2014, 05:47:19 AM »
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you as a member. Here you are with like minded people. People who understand. As we all suffer from something or other. So feel free to ask any questions. Our members are always willing to help others out. Good chatroom too. 3 posts to enter the room.

Find the correct section of the forum that suits your condition and create a new topic on it. This is just a welcome section. Never really get the same amount of help in this section as you would on the other sections of the forums. So whatever one suits the questions you are asking. Get much better answers.
All users of the chatroom must be 18 years old or over. The room is off limits to anybody under the age of 18.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline Theresa73

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Scared
    Scared
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Severe health anxiety...female problems.
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2014, 01:51:24 PM »
Thank you so much for the information. I am still trying to figure this site out. :) I will poke around some more. :)
Bookmark and Share