Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Feeling helpless  (Read 144 times)

Offline Mafoxson

• Just Joined!
  • Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Feeling helpless
« on: January 14, 2014, 09:16:42 PM »
I wish the chat room was working for me.  It says I have to post at least 3 meaningful posts first.  I am terrified and soo sick of my depression and anxiety flaring up.   I've been ok on meds for the most part for the last 10 years.  I've only had 3 major debilitating events that I remember lasted weeks.  Some days if I am feeling extra anxious I will take a Xanax. 

In June I lost a pregnancy and I've been up and down emotionally since then.  ;(

I'm trying to think about when I started feeling this way and it was when I woke up Friday morning this past weekend.  I had a stupid dream Thursday night and felt depressed mostly all day Friday.   I got added a new medicine Friday and filled the script Saturday morning but didn't take it till Saturday night.   I'm currently on 60mg proxac but they added me on a 7.5 buspar two times a day. 

This is different than the anxiety.   The anxiety comes on quick and leaves after a bit and is an anxious, stomach upsetting, hard to breath feeling. What Im feeling is Depressed.  I am crying and sad and have zero will or motivation to do anything.   Been having bad headaches thoughts of fear and scared and loneliness. Seriously all I want to do is sleep.   That feels the best because I'm not thinking or worrying.   I'm thinking I should take off work again tomorrow and maybe take a Xanax more frequently over the next few days.   ;/

I absolutely hate feeling this way.  It's not the real me.   I have to worry about my boyfriend sad to see me this way and I fear I will loose my job I because I cannot work like this.  I'm trying hard to distract myself but it comes and goes and I'm scared to do anything because I hate the way it makes me feel when it comes on. 

;(.   I'm so sad for myself and everyone else who has this.  ;(. Feeling sad and hopeless and not sure how to make it go away so I can live my life happily and without interruption.   
Bookmark and Share

Online Cuchculan

• Rec's: 169
    • Poke This Member
Re: Feeling helpless
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2014, 05:48:24 AM »
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you as a member. Here you are with like minded people. People who understand. As we all suffer from something or other. So feel free to ask any questions. Our members are always willing to help others out. Good chatroom too. 3 posts to enter the room.

Find the correct section of the forum that suits your condition and create a new topic on it. This is just a welcome section. Never really get the same amount of help in this section as you would on the other sections of the forums. So whatever one suits the questions you are asking. Get much better answers.
All users of the chatroom must be 18 years old or over. The room is off limits to anybody under the age of 18.

Write in the average section and then another post in the where are people from thread. That will be your 3 posts.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags: