Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Good News and Bad News  (Read 213 times)

Offline selfdiagnose

• Rec's: 2
  • Mood: Worried
    Worried
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Good News and Bad News
« on: January 14, 2014, 09:10:54 PM »
As some of you may know, I've been suffering from a serious fear of having a brain tumor (I've been suffering from palinopsia - seeing trails off moving objects). In my last post, I wrote that I would be having my MRI on the 20th of January. Now, it's been changed to the 16th of January. I guess I should be happy, but my intuition tells that the appointment change will leave me with four less days of living a normal life before I discover that I have an insidious lesion inside my head. I had no idea that psychological pain could be as bad as physical pain. To make things worse, I think I saw a blue dot dart across my vision last night. I just can't accept the possibility that there's nothing wrong with me. Dying of a terminal illness is one thing but seeing loved ones suffer as I die is too much for me. Never before in my life have I experienced such intense fear and anxiety. I look forward to my MRI results as a criminal looks forward to his execution.
Bookmark and Share
"It's called the American Dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." -George Carlin

Tags: