Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: So many stupid symptoms  (Read 214 times)

Offline Lo213

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
So many stupid symptoms
« on: January 14, 2014, 08:25:52 PM »
I don't see how I'm ever going get over this when I'm constantly having heart symptoms on a daily basis. Even when I don't panic I can't help but worry. I try to tell myself that something would have happened by now, but then I've read about people who have symptoms weeks or months prior to an attack. Or I worry that it's different this time because the pain is more severe, or closer to what I've read are heart attack pains. My only relief is when I'm asleep. But the second I wake up it all floods back, and I find myself depressed that I can't wake up without feeling like complete crap and having to force myself to go through every day. I make myself go to work and do things with my family but it's so hard and I spend most of the time wondering if I should go to the ER.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Copgrl8

• Mood: Stressed
    Stressed
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: So many stupid symptoms
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2014, 01:45:18 AM »
I could have wriiten you post.
I can relate to everything you said.  My fear is my heart as well.  Every single pain or twinge I get I think it's my heart.   I spend most of my days worrying about it. 
I tell myself if it was my heart I would be dead by now. ... I been having heart "issues" for over 10 yrs.
And over those 10 yrs I have had test done on my heart and everything is fine.
Just within the last 3-4 months i been to the ER convinced im having a heart attack and of course I'm not ... It's all anxiety.

So I know where you coming from so no your not alone!!!
Bookmark and Share

Offline Lo213

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: So many stupid symptoms
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2014, 09:19:18 AM »
It's so pathetic. Every time I leave my husband and son I fear it's the last. I was up most of last night with a pain in my tooth that radiated down my arm and into my thumb, wondering if it was finally my heart or if my brain was creating it based on something I had read earlier in the day. The only thing that stopped me from going to the ER was the fear of humiliation and having them just brush me off. Sometimes I can accept that it's partially anxiety. But usually I just fear that it's real and that I'm waiting for the big one that finally kills me.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: