Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: ultrasound results  (Read 232 times)

Offline n50plic

• Rec's: 0
    • Poke This Member
ultrasound results
« on: January 14, 2014, 08:08:47 PM »
Well I got back my ultrasound results and blood work. Everything was normal however I still have pain in my urq. Its mainly right in my sternum but I also get pain in my back when I breathe deeply. I have one more test to go, and endoscopy, and I can tell you I'm not crazy about this at all :(
Bookmark and Share

Offline olethros

• Rec's: 2
    • Poke This Member
Re: ultrasound results
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2014, 09:11:30 PM »
I had an endoscopy last year for the first time. I won't lie, it sucked, but once I relaxed and calmed down a bit it was much easier and didn't really take that long. Plus I was awake and the doc was able to tell me immediately afterward that everything looked good. So that made it kind of worth it I guess. Good luck! Glad to hear the other tests came back well :)
Bookmark and Share

Offline n50plic

• Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2014, 10:21:25 PM »
Thanks yea I think the wake up is the scariest part though. I picture myself waking up and them saying "well we have some problems" but I guess that's just my sick hypo mind hahaaa
Bookmark and Share

Offline olethros

• Rec's: 2
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2014, 10:35:08 PM »
In my case I was awake for the whole thing - they didn't put me to sleep or whatever. Watching them jam a tube down your throat isn't fun! :P But I'm sure you'll be fine. At the time I had my tests (I also had ultrasound and various other things) I was having some lower abdominal pain as well. Interestingly, as soon as I had the tests done and the doc said I was fine, that pain disappeared overnight. Funny how that works, eh...
Bookmark and Share

Offline n50plic

• Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2014, 10:50:22 PM »
I know exactly what you mean. I was in the worst shape until they called and said ultrasound and blood work was perfect. I actually felt like I had my life back for a day. Until it dawned on me that I still have one more test that I have to be asleep for and I suddenly noticed all my pains again.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: