Member Gallery    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: My long list of symptoms  (Read 934 times)

Offline beckernpeeksmom

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: My long list of symptoms
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2014, 11:30:42 AM »
I too have been where you are and I am so sorry you have to be there. I also have had about every symptom you have listed! I ask to be put on meds and it has helped me alot but the best thing I did was get out and do some form of exercise even if you can only start to walk out to the street and back. Slowly increase what you do everyday till you are active again and I promise you that this too shall pass. I do not believe you ever completely get rid of this curse, you just learn to control it. Doing things, no matter what you decide to do, takes your mind off "thinking" and slowly your symptoms will just go away. Plus keep coming back to this forum when you start feeling that anxiety creeping up on you. The people here are life savers!
Bookmark and Share

Offline HealthAnxiety12

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: My long list of symptoms
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2014, 03:16:59 PM »
I too have been where you are and I am so sorry you have to be there. I also have had about every symptom you have listed! I ask to be put on meds and it has helped me alot but the best thing I did was get out and do some form of exercise even if you can only start to walk out to the street and back. Slowly increase what you do everyday till you are active again and I promise you that this too shall pass. I do not believe you ever completely get rid of this curse, you just learn to control it. Doing things, no matter what you decide to do, takes your mind off "thinking" and slowly your symptoms will just go away. Plus keep coming back to this forum when you start feeling that anxiety creeping up on you. The people here are life savers!

Thank you so, so much for your post. It means a lot to me. I am going to start exercising immediately and see if that helps. Are your symptoms almost entirely gone now, and how long did they take to go away?
Bookmark and Share

Tags:

anything