Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: full blown panic attack...now  (Read 266 times)

Offline tymommy

• Rec's: 2
  • Mood: Depressed
    Depressed
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
full blown panic attack...now
« on: January 13, 2014, 12:59:12 AM »
So what am i worried about now...its more like what am i not worried about? Lets see worried about my 5yr old he may have heart problem.im also worried because hes always had swollen lymphnodes all over head and neck his whole life, hes had 3xrays this year ,one dental,two chest, (too much radiatio)  worried about losing him.....im a mess.im in a serious anxiety flare up.did i mention i had a pelvic ct scan before i knew i was pregnant....so again....radiation...aww .i alsoooooo have hada dozen or more ctscans im the last 10years so im  doomed myself.......ugh help
Bookmark and Share

Offline Dje

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Scared
    Scared
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: full blown panic attack...now
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2014, 01:44:47 AM »
I empathize with your concerns. I can only imagine the worry that comes with having a child. My parents must have gone through hell when the doctors discovered a tumor behind my right eye. Fortunately it was benign (biopsy when I was 6) and they removed it when I was 7. It was attached to the optic nerve so I am thankful that I didn't lose vision in that eye.

Has he been exhibiting any new and/or unusual symptoms lately? What have doctors said about the swollen lymph nodes and his health in general?

I'm definitely with you over radiation concerns. Along with all the scans I had when I was 6-7, I had a CT brain scan, chest film, neck x-ray, and TMJ x-ray about 10 years ago (headache) and over the last 8 years x-rays and MRI's for numerous sports injuries/RSI.

Hoping good health and good fortune to you and your son in 2014 and beyond. :sign0199:
Bookmark and Share

Tags: