Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: why am I always so sick in the mornings?  (Read 195 times)

Offline nikki295248

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
why am I always so sick in the mornings?
« on: January 12, 2014, 08:35:24 AM »
I have been under tons of stress for the past 2 months. I also suffer from extreme anxiety, panic, agoraphobia, and health anxiety. Its all been at its worst lately. For the past 2 months I have woke up sick almost every single morning. The minute I open my eyes I feel this rush through mostly just my legs. Sometimes its a weird cold menthol feeling and sometimes its a hot rush. My body gets very shaky and weak. Sometimes I feel like I cant even stand. My arms will feel very heavy. Then comes the passing out feeling. I swear im going to pass out everytime but never do. I usually lay right back down and eventually it passes but then sometimes im still shaky and weak after. Is this all anxiety and stress? My new biggest fear of the week is ms. My agoraphobia hardly lets me leave my house anymore and i've made several doctors appointments only to cancel them because I felt like I couldnt handle going. I also had tingling in the left side of my body and face for a few days but that has gotten better. Anyone else have similar things happen to them in the mornings?
Bookmark and Share

Offline Gomubukai

• Rec's: 9
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: why am I always so sick in the mornings?
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2014, 04:01:02 PM »
I had this when I was about 14 and working in very high pressure fast food chain job where they cared more about making money than anything. Mine got to the point where I was physically throwing up every day.

It went alway when I got a new job though - if you're not enjoying your work that might be a cause?
Bookmark and Share

Tags: