Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Events of the past few months have me looking into a very dark hole.  (Read 179 times)

Offline Kissa

• Rec's: 1
  • I don't remember what calm and relaxed is...
    • Poke This Member
House is in foreclosure for a second time. (I managed to get a work out package the 1st time, not so much this time)

Dec. 11, car accident, not our fault, but still fighting with the other party's insurance company. Still dealing with minor injuries. My hips and knees (where went into steering column) Hubby still having issues as well.

Two weeks after the accident, hubby fell down 4 concrete stairs that were covered in ice. So he is still dealing with pain from that.

Yesterday, hubby lost his job. So we only have health insurance for 1 month.

I am only getting 13 hours at my "real" job, and my other 4 are all contract based. Unfortunately, haven't been getting much in contract work.

My birthday is Sunday. I have always HATED my birthday. (Don't really want to get into all the details here just yet) but I BEGGED people to not acknowledge it.

And this is only for the past 2-3 months. Honestly, I can't get the thought out of my head that I must have done something horrendous in either a previous life or in this life to deserve the never ending mountain of pressure on my shoulders.

I am sure that a lot of my problem is that my new counselor has change all my meds around at once. I have not been sleeping well. Right now I'm just looking a tunnel of darkness. I see no light. I've been in this place before but I don't remember it being this bad.
Bookmark and Share
Just because I understand an acknowledge what I am worrying about is silly, doesn't mean I'm able to stop worrying about it.
~One Breath at a Time~

Online Cuchculan

• Rec's: 167
    • Poke This Member
Re: Events of the past few months have me looking into a very dark hole.
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2014, 05:53:56 AM »
At times it can seem like, when you luck is out, the world around you begins to crumble. One bad thing after another. Reality? You can only try and deal with each thing as it comes along. We can look at the bigger picture and see this massive mess in front of us. But try focus on one thing at a time. There must be something you consider most important of all. That needs sorting out before the other things. So make that your number one thing to deal with. The other issues will be still there. But for the moment we put them to one side. We try and find a way out of the first issue. I am not saying I have the answers. More just saying to break it down into one issue at a time. Instead of trying to tackle everything at once. There might be some form of help you can get for the house issue. Some citizens advice place that can tell you how to handle the situation. They might even be able to put you in contact with someone who help you sort out some of the issues. You really just have to look around and see what help is out there. There is normally some places you can turn to that will tell you what you need to do. So have a think. Try and clear your mind. Put down which one you want to deal with first and try and deal that issue for starters.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline marc

• Community Greeter
  • Rec's: 64
  • Mood: Confused
    Confused
    • Poke This Member
Re: Events of the past few months have me looking into a very dark hole.
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2014, 10:49:01 AM »
Anyone that has been through what you have been through would be suffering. I wish there was
some advice that I could give you that would help you, but I don't. I went through a tough period myself, although
it was different than yours. In 2012, my mother passed away, in 2013, my father, uncle and pet passed away and
to start out 2014, I lost a client of mine which provided 13% of my total revenue, I got sick with some form of infection, which
forced me to cancel my planned family vacation.
Bookmark and Share
If you're going through hell, keep going.
Never, Never, Never, give up.

Tags: