Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Wire  Bored?

Author Topic: Morinin  (Read 94 times)

Offline mentaldesorder

• Just Joined!
  • Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Morinin
« on: January 10, 2014, 06:13:03 PM »
Hey i have social phobie sience i was 10 years old and now i have to find a job ..... but i can not find a job because i can not talk to people... :(
Bookmark and Share

Offline BuzzBee1

• Global Moderator
  • Rec's: 9
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Morinin
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2014, 06:55:18 PM »
Hi mentaldesorder

Welcome to the forum.  You are now a member of our community, where you will find support and advice from other members in similar situations.   It's always nice to find someone else who understands, and to know you're not alone.

We have sections in the forum that address specific concerns, so feel free to post or start a new topic in the section that best fits your situation.  Feel free to explore the rest of the forum.  You may find the other topics helpful, and you may be able to offer advice or support to someone else.

We also have a chat room for members over the age of 18.  Once you have made three meaningful posts, you will be allowed access to the chat room.

Good luck, and again, welcome to AZ.

Buzzy
Bookmark and Share

Offline nobody

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Content
    Content
  • Shameless now nameless now nothing now no one now
    • Poke This Member
Re: Morinin
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2014, 08:14:38 PM »
Hello, may I suggest a book called "The Happiness Hypothesis" by Johnathan Haidt? It's an extremely powerful literature that will help you understand why exactly you are the way you are & how exactly you can start your journey of overcoming yourself & slowly start living a more healthy & stress free life.

I've had social anxiety for as long as I remember myself, even in kindergarten I felt out of place, that I didn't belong & I felt that the other kids were always talking behind my back & were distant with me. Over the years I've struggled to become a better person & I've been pretty successful at getting rid of some of my anxiety (I still get anxious when ordering food at a restaurant or being asked for the time on the street, but I'm definitely better than I was 5 years ago) & while it does take time & patience, I think we all have it in us to overcome it as long as we put the effort needed into changing our lives.

I'd also like to suggest Metamorphosis & Collection of Confidence by Hypnotica, both are very good NLP audio series with a lot of great exercises & hypnosis to enhance your self image, definitely check them out!
Bookmark and Share

Tags: