Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: saying hi  (Read 98 times)

Offline onegirlandherlittledog

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
saying hi
« on: January 10, 2014, 04:10:14 PM »
Hi, I'm new here so I thought I'd jsut post to introduce myself.  I'm 26 ans as the user name suggests I have a little dog.  He is a lovely little thing although can be really naughty at times.

To be honest, my anxiety has been really good for ages in that it was under control and just wasn't taking over anymore but these last two days it haas been back with a vengence and I guess that's why I am here.  I shake when I get anxious and really cold too as well as feeling extremely sick.

I guess despite having people in my life I feel like sometimes I have no one to turn to so I thought this might help me feel better when things get bad like they are today.  I mean as I type this my hands are shaking really hard and I can't make it stop.  :fragend005:

Anyways, I'd like to add that I am generally a cheerful and happy go lucky girl but as I'm sure a lot of you know that doesn't mean the anxiety doesn't happen and I'm sure sometimes that's why it hits harder like its a bigger come down than it could have been.

I have a pretty normal life although things are hectic right now but they will settle and I keep telling myself it will be ok eventually I just have to get there.

So thats me :)
Bookmark and Share

Offline somaj

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: saying hi
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2014, 08:20:15 PM »
I know how you feel about having people in your life, but still not having anyone to go to who understand the feelings of severe anxiety. Thats why I finally joined a forum like this (just today in fact). Reading about people that are experiencing similar issues is really helpful.
Bookmark and Share

Offline cactusjohn5

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2014, 12:36:47 AM »
I hear ya!

My dad has bad anxiety also and i talk to him a lot about what i am going through, but sometimes i feel like i am being a burden and have no-one else to talk to!   That is why the internet is so powerful, it can be a great help.   :action-smiley-065:
Bookmark and Share

Online Cuchculan

• Rec's: 167
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2014, 05:29:07 AM »
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you as a member. Here you are with like minded people. People who understand. As we all suffer from something or other. So feel free to ask any questions. Our members are always willing to help others out. Good chatroom too. 3 posts to enter the room.

Find the correct section of the forum that suits your condition and create a new topic on it. This is just a welcome section. Never really get the same amount of help in this section as you would on the other sections of the forums. So whatever one suits the questions you are asking. Get much better answers.
All users of the chatroom must be 18 years old or over. The room is off limits to anybody under the age of 18.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags:

anything