Member Gallery    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: PLEASE HELP ME!! GOING INSANE, NEVER FELT THIS SYMPTOM SO BAD BEFORE :(  (Read 1250 times)

Offline perc19

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: PLEASE HELP ME!! GOING INSANE, NEVER FELT THIS SYMPTOM SO BAD BEFORE :(
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2014, 01:39:49 PM »
Thank you, it does make me feel better knowing I'm not alone. Does anyone else have or know if the buzzy fuzzy weird feeling I had in my head in between sleep is anything to worry about??

Woke up this morning with the inner corner of my left eye bloodshot - of course that set me off, thinking it was increased pressure in brain!!

Can't cope :( :(
Bookmark and Share

Offline LillyVDR

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2014, 09:02:25 AM »
Thank you, it does make me feel better knowing I'm not alone. Does anyone else have or know if the buzzy fuzzy weird feeling I had in my head in between sleep is anything to worry about??

Woke up this morning with the inner corner of my left eye bloodshot - of course that set me off, thinking it was increased pressure in brain!!

I wouldn't worry. Increased intracranial pressure can cause to what is called papilledema (engorgement of blood vessels) in BOTH eyes, which can easily be caught withing a few minuted by an ophtalmologist, the redness of the inner corner is not pappilledema! 
Bookmark and Share

Offline jennclark

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2014, 11:02:12 PM »
Hello jennclark!

A couple years ago, I had these same issues you are describing... it really freaked me out to the point I was afraid to go inside a store alone, in fear I would suddenly just faint! And my legs were shaky and my heart was racing... my ears hurt as well. And sometimes, I just felt the world spinning. What's funny is that to this day, I refuse to believe it was anxiety! haha! I had nothing to feel anxiety about! I went to my doctor about it and I think I had some sinus issues at the time as well, so he blamed it on that... he also told me for my dizziness, to take that medicine for motion sickness. Eventually, it just went away, thankfully! I can't even remember if the medicine helped me or not.

Hello, thank you for the reply!
Glad to hear your symptoms got sorted out. I always seem to feel symptoms anxious or not, that's just how it is haha. Also happy to hear I'm not the only one who has felt this!
Bookmark and Share

Offline jennclark

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2014, 11:04:56 PM »
chiming in with more reassurance that i've felt this same sensation as well! brain tumors are my biggest fear at the moment so i know entirely where you're coming from. i think what you're experiencing is very much a part of derealization, i get it all the time and it's like a slow trickle that covers my whole body until i feel completely disconnected from myself and from the world around me. very scary feeling, but completely harmless; it's your mind's way of saying "i've had enough of this worrying!" and it takes a break, but this causes us to feel "not there". but try not to panic over this sensation, it's a natural part of anxiety and it goes away when you give yourself time to relax. good luck. <3

Hello Corwin, thank you for your response.
Reading this makes me feel so much better!! Happy I'm not alone. Thanks again for explaining how it works, it actually makes a lot of sense now. :) good luck to you too! <3 x
Bookmark and Share

Offline jennclark

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2014, 11:07:28 PM »
Hello,

My fear is also a brain tumour or something deadly going wrong in my brain and although I haven't had this same one as yourself, I have had many other weird head feelings inclduing one yesterday morning in bed, when I was in between dozing back off to sleep and my whole head just went really fuzzy or buzzy, can't explain it, but I could feel it and almost hear it, very very strange, I felt really panicky. Just hope its nothing too worry about or a symptom of brain problems.

Hello Perc, other then that do you have any other symptoms? I've had mine for many years but only since April has it been really acting up and making me anxious. Luckily, the depersonalization feeling went away and only comes when I think about it
take care
Bookmark and Share

Offline jennclark

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2014, 11:12:42 PM »
I'm going  through a brain tumor freakout myself. I think I am suffering from palinopsia which is supposedly a red flag for a brain tumor. I guess you can say my mind has gone into red alert (yellow alert if I have enough xanax). Going to a neurologist on Monday. I just hope that I don't have to wait weeks for an MRI. Jennclark, corwin, perc19; you have my utmost sympathies. We all seem to be sharing the same hell, but by confiding in each other, hopefully we can get through this. You are not alone on this frightening journey.

Hello, thanks for the reply x
Your kind words are very helpful! I love having support from others and also giving it. I know how terrible anxiety is and I wouldn't even wish it on my worst enemy. I hope your appointment with the neurologist went well, I bet it is nothing sinister. :) If you need someone to talk to you can message me. I believe we can get through this!
Bookmark and Share

Offline jennclark

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2014, 11:15:03 PM »

I've never actually had the buzzy/fuzzy feeling, although I can tell you a bloodshot eye does not mean increased brain pressure. I had a noticeable vein on my eye and I was so worried that it was brain pressure because I didn't remember if it was there before or not, but I went to the eye doctors and guess what?! My eyes are fine! I have many other eye symptoms as well, so I'm so grateful everything is okay. :)
Bookmark and Share

Offline jennclark

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2014, 11:16:34 PM »

I wouldn't worry. Increased intracranial pressure can cause to what is called papilledema (engorgement of blood vessels) in BOTH eyes, which can easily be caught withing a few minuted by an ophtalmologist, the redness of the inner corner is not pappilledema!

You're right! I find it crazy that most of us with HA for brain tumours think almost the exact same!
Bookmark and Share

anything