Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Morning Sickness from Gad  (Read 139 times)

Offline Teran

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Stressed
    Stressed
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Morning Sickness from Gad
« on: January 09, 2014, 03:31:53 PM »
I was wondering if anyone had similar issues with morning sickness. I have been struggling with this for about 3 years. Every morning I wake up feeling like I have to vomit, and will dry heave. I also get sever stomach pains, headaches, nausea, and my anxiety levels are at a 9 or 10. I have run so many medical test(bloodwork, been to the GI, and even had a sleep study). All they turned up was that I am physically healthy, besides being overweight.
I have also recently been diagnosed wih GAD, panic disorder, and MDD. I started taking medication and going to therapy. But feel as though there might be something more to try to help my mornings. I find that it is so crippling that I just want to pull the covers over my head and give up. And then I find that once I do feel better I am already getting panic attacks, or side effects from my medacine, as well as struggling with anxiety.

This has gotten to the point where I can not focuse on my class work, or even go into public without the constant worry of a panic attack.

Bookmark and Share

Offline kmoakk

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Morning Sickness from Gad
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2014, 09:38:21 PM »
When I was younger and still in High School I also dealt with my anxiety being crippling in the mornings. I would feel so sick and just all around nervous that I remember going home "sick" more than I was actually in class. So it is possible because I too have experienced it. Unfortunately I'm not sure what to say that will help. One I started taking anti-depressants it did seem to help me.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: