Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Anxiety Zone Wire    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Nobody likes me on this forum  (Read 259 times)

Offline lexie2006

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Nobody likes me on this forum
« on: January 09, 2014, 11:14:23 AM »
Why do i get the impression nobody cares on here either. cause i posted got 22 views and no replys
Bookmark and Share

Offline CarrieAnn

• Rec's: 12
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Nobody likes me on this forum
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2014, 11:43:28 AM »
Hi, well, I have found this site to be very helpful. Speaking for myself, if I feel I can relate to an issue someone else has I more apt to reply.

Don't take it personally! It doesn't mean no one likes you when they don't reply! Keep posting..you'll sooner than later get a response :)
Bookmark and Share

Offline doogle2

• Rec's: 4
  • AKA doogle
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2014, 11:46:16 AM »
Well if you are talking about this post http://www.anxietyzone.com/index.php/topic,81342.0.html#new - I think it is because there's nothing specific to answer.

You probably just need to be a bit more specific - ask a question and someone will usually give you an answer.

Bookmark and Share
The human mind is inspired enough when it comes to inventing horrors; it is when it tries to invent a Heaven that it shows itself cloddish ~ Evelyn Waugh

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 161
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2014, 01:16:51 PM »
If we were all to base what people thought of us on views of our posts the forum would fail to exist as it should do. Some posters ask questions. Some just write comments. As was pointed by the above poster if there is nothing to answer and the post is more just making a statement and is only for reading, those who answer a lot of posts will ignore it. As we know others have asked for help by way of a question. But you have got your attention now by way of this topic. If you really want more attention and to make more friends answer a few posts and interact more on the forum. That way people will get to know your name. It is not that you are not liked. It is just you haven't posted much for people to respond to. I hope you are happy with the little bit of attention you have got from this topic.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline bigbootyalliNOTjudy

• I may be smiling but I am not always happy.
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2014, 07:07:11 PM »
I wouldn't say nobody likes you, that's not a good way to see it. We are all on this forum for different reasons but we all share the same experiences & we relate to each other in some way. ;D
You have to be a little more specific. But maybe someone didn't really have an answer. I'm sure it is nothing personal. :)
Bookmark and Share

Offline nobody

• Mood: Content
    Content
  • Shameless now nameless now nothing now no one now
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2014, 08:04:32 PM »
Because it's true!
I really, really do!
Bookmark and Share

Offline MobileChucko

• Try? Try not! There is no try...
  • Global Moderator
  • Rec's: 20
  • Mood: Curious
    Curious
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2014, 08:11:48 PM »
Hi Lexie...

First I wanted to point out to you that if you look just above the posts, there is the heading, "Subject / Started by".  Right below that, it lists the members that are currently on the GAD forum, and also the number of guests.  You will see that guests outnumber members more than 10 to 1.  When a guest reads your post, it is counted as a view, but guests are not allowed to respond to posts.  So, if 99 guests look at your post, and only one member, and that one member responds, you are going to have 100 views, but only one response.

Each one of us here, Lexie, has a problem with anxiety, but attached to that are symptoms that I might not have experienced.  Also attached are life's problems, again, many that I can't relate too.  I can only share my experience, strength, and hope with subjects that I am familiar with.

You have just made a new friend on the forum.  That would be me! :winking0008: The very best to you, Lexie!...  Chuck
Bookmark and Share

Tags: