Chat Now!   Member Gallery   Anxiety Zone Wire   Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Nobody cares y try  (Read 122 times)

Offline lexie2006

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Nobody cares y try
« on: January 09, 2014, 10:45:03 AM »
 :( I feel horrible this has always been this way.  I feel selfish because i want my husband to be happy so I'm going to plaster on a fake smile.But everything seems to be like he has all the friends I'm at home with the kids I'm so awkward because of my anxiety i thought i was a social butterfly but this bugs me whenever people speak to me they r speaking negatively about me maybe I'm oversensitive anyway today is his birthday my birthday is in a week and a half and we are on food stamps right now since we r struggling but our stampss come on the ninth and his bday is the ninth of January so every year we through him a little get together everyone cones through to wish him happy birthday mind u he is 23 today we been together since we were 14 years old and ebery year my birthday comes a week later and i got nothing not even a happy birthday instead i clean and people takj dirt bad so I'm hurt because its old and this year i got a cake andd it said happy birthday mr.and mrs.harley i thought it would be cute and i wouldn't feel like ***** on my birthday a week from now and in turn his friend so the cake called it gay and told my husband he should wipe of the part that said mrs. harley then he called me a trick and said who eould want that referring to me. I'm just so sad i don't say anything to anyone i try to accomodate everyone but me. i just feel baad and selfish now for putting my name on the cake.
Bookmark and Share

Offline livelaughlove

• Rec's: 7
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Nobody cares y try
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2014, 01:54:38 PM »
Holy crap you are in a bad situation. You need to leave that POS and don't get involved with anyone else until you yourself are strong and get some type of education. If you put up with that behavior than you are a fool. I think he is breaking you down or something, try to find a woman's support group and leave that idiot you are with and if that is your pattern (falling into bad relationships) than you need to stay single forever and get yourself an education. You are stronger than you think.
Bookmark and Share

Offline livelaughlove

• Rec's: 7
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Nobody cares y try
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2014, 02:08:00 PM »
Oh and you know how I know this? It is because if he is choosing friends like that than he must be similar to them in nature which is no good. Leave him.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: