Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: What is the most effective anti-anxiety medication in your experience?  (Read 549 times)

Offline Pinkrosecupcake

• Just Joined!
  • Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Tried Ativan and Xanax, Xanax works better and faster but has stopped working after taking it for a short period of time. I want to something new like Klonopin, any recommends? Thanks!
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 169
    • Poke This Member
Re: What is the most effective anti-anxiety medication in your experience?
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2014, 05:48:04 AM »
The thing with such medication is what works well for you, may not work as well for me. Just because we all might have the same / similar conditions that does not mean the same medication will work for us all. It would be wrong of anybody to suggest any types of medication. That is between you and your doctor. It can be trial and error at times. You may have to try three different types before you find the right one for you. I used to be on Xanax. On Klonopin now. along with a bit of valium and Remeron and Stemitil. You would be hard pushed to find anybody else on that exact same medication. That mixture. But it works for me. You have to find out what works best for you.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline hikingchik63

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Content
    Content
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2014, 04:19:59 PM »
Hi, Im on .5 mg Klonopin once a day, at night. It lasts all day for me. I take a small crumb of 15mg Remeron at night if Im feeling like Im not gonna sleep, but I rarely have to do that. Ive been on Klonopin for 5 yrs, no se.
Bookmark and Share
"Frame your mind to mirth and merriment which bars a thousand harms and lengthens life."--Shakespeare

Offline dreamspirit

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2014, 11:02:31 AM »
I've tried Xanax, Antivan and Klonopin. In my personal opinion, I think Klonopin works the best but be careful because these meds are highly addictive and your body becomes use to it pretty fast and you will need to keep upping the MG to get relief. Plus the withdraw of Benzo's can be brutal.. I only take when absolutely necessary
Bookmark and Share

Tags: