Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Just an intro  (Read 86 times)

Offline Teran

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Stressed
    Stressed
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Just an intro
« on: January 08, 2014, 04:17:56 PM »
Hello to anyone who reads this,
I am someone who has suffered with panic attacks, anxiety, and depression since I was 12. I would find myself always more worried and less joyful throughout my early teens. I recently have developed major issuess wih panic attacks to the point I could not function in my day to day, and finally hit rock bottom and decided to get help.

I recenetley started seeing a phycatris and a psycologist. I stumbled upon this forum a few months back, when I was unable to cope with the issues anymore. I have found some of the information on this forum invaluable, and wants to join in hope of maybe sharing what little I may have to offer.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 161
    • Poke This Member
Re: Just an intro
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2014, 05:42:11 AM »
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you as a member. Here you are with like minded people. People who understand. As we all suffer from something or other. So feel free to ask any questions. Our members are always willing to help others out. Good chatroom too. 3 posts to enter the room.

Find the correct section of the forum that suits your condition and create a new topic on it. This is just a welcome section. Never really get the same amount of help in this section as you would on the other sections of the forums. So whatever one suits the questions you are asking. Get much better answers.
All users of the chatroom must be 18 years old or over. The room is off limits to anybody under the age of 18.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags: Introduction