Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Anxiety Zone Wire    Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: LADIES ONLY PLEASE -  (Read 240 times)

Offline jenny09

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
LADIES ONLY PLEASE -
« on: January 08, 2014, 02:36:01 PM »
Hi everyone, I have been going through some really heavy anxiety for the past 2 weeks, my doctor apt is on Monday but am wondering if any other ladies have gone through something like this? So sorry in advance for the TMI  :(  Well I was intimate with my husband on Christmas day and then on boxing day in ( Canada) my first pee in the morning when I wiped there was a red clot on the toilet paper and red blood when I wiped. I wore a pad for the day to see if I was bleeding, but nothing unless I wiped. Then every now and again when I would wipe I would get a brown mucus mixed with clear mucus, very scary I would also feel crampy throughout the day. this has been going on since Dec 26th no other symptoms no fever, just backache and crampy. Not due for my period for another 10 days. Just finished my last period about 4 days before being intimate on Christmas day. So sorry about the TMI hope someone can shed some light on this. Oh about 5 mths ago I had sort of the same thing happen after being intimate and had a pelvic exam and ultrasounds and everything was normal, doc said it could just be breakthrough bleeding, but it is scary.  Thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment
Bookmark and Share

Offline Betty1979

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: LADIES ONLY PLEASE -
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2014, 02:49:32 PM »
Hi I'm sure it's nothing to worry about. Could it be ovulation bleeding? This would go with the cramps etc x
Bookmark and Share

Offline Moebearocka1980

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2014, 02:52:05 PM »
This happens to me sometimes too. In fact, it happened last week after my husband and I had sex. My OBGYN said its normal. Sometimes the cervix holds bits of blood (both old and new).
Bookmark and Share
"Fear defeats more people than any other one thing in the world.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offline jenny09

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2014, 04:36:14 PM »
Thanks for the reply's ladies makes it a little less stressful  :happy0151:
Bookmark and Share

Offline stephtronic

• Rec's: 4
  • Mood: Hot
    Hot
  • \m/
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2014, 05:45:03 PM »
I actually bled the last time I was intimate, too. After looking into it, it seems that (like was said above), after your period the cervix can retain some blood, and when it gets knocked around, it spills out. Sorry if that was a bit graphic, haha.
Bookmark and Share
My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.