Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Black spot in my stool this morning...  (Read 286 times)

Offline memphisGuy

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Black spot in my stool this morning...
« on: January 08, 2014, 01:34:43 PM »
I don't want to get real graphic but after using the restroom, I noticed there was a black spot at the very tip (after being broken) of my stool. I have NO stomach pains whatsoever, I had a panic attack last Monday and lost about 6 pounds due to only eating twice a day. My eating has picked up recently, almost back to normal but the only thing is I've been drinking nothing but water but using the restroom about once every other day or so.  The only out of order thing I remember eating was mushrooms on a sub yesterday and a tv dinner that had been in the freezer for over a month this morning.

I'm trying not to panic but this really scares me.... any similar experiences out there??
Bookmark and Share

Online n50plic

• Rec's: 0
    • Poke This Member
Re: Black spot in my stool this morning...
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2014, 06:09:58 PM »
I have noticed black specks before in my stool as well. Sometimes we eat things that have specks of black like char on steaks and such. These black pieces will directly show up in stool. At least that has been my experience. I'm having my own stool problems right now as I'm suffering from stomach pains and im going to the doc tomorrow. I wish my stool was darker right now lol. Feel better I think your fine
Bookmark and Share

Offline jwall378

• Rec's: 5
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Black spot in my stool this morning...
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2014, 06:45:19 PM »
It could've been ANYTHING that you ate. I've noticed that anything from green leafy lettuce to spinach to certain seeds/nuts come out as black specks/lumps. You have nothing to worry about!!  :spineyes:
Bookmark and Share
The more we think about things, the worse they get.

"Don't worry, about a thing. 'Cause every little thing's gonna be alright"-Bob Marley

Tags: