Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Wire  Bored?

Author Topic: Anxiety creepin back..how to prevent it getting bad  (Read 113 times)

Offline anxiousa

• Rec's: 2
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Anxiety creepin back..how to prevent it getting bad
« on: January 08, 2014, 07:00:14 AM »
Hi there,
I have had an anxiety free year, find it amazing at how my life turned around from being completly run by anxiety to it been a distant memory, this past few weeks iv noticed myself become more anxious, more snappy towards my loved ones, and I am EXTREMLY tired. There is things going in in my life that I assumed would set of my anxiety, I have genuine health scare and an under going tests following an unclear smear test (although to my suprise this doesn't seen to scare me all that much, it didn't set me off into my anxious ways right away like I tought it did) but I am aware that sub consciously this could be reasons behind my fear I also have a family memory battling depression and I worry about her a lot. I do not want to return to the person I was and let anxiety rule my life again, how can I get back in track, any pointers? I have started exercising (only started yesterday) to try and relieve stress and help with energy levels..how can I shake this before it begins again??

Should I contact my doc to discuss the fact I am slightly worried about the smear results, also I am unsure of what it means for me, what treatments etc I may need if needed? I have put this off as I don't want to go back to being the person I was running to my doc every turn about as I know this feeds the problem

Any help?

Thanks x
Bookmark and Share

Tags: