Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Heart beat in ears?  (Read 163 times)

Offline Betty1979

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Heart beat in ears?
« on: January 08, 2014, 04:51:52 AM »
Ok so last night in bed I could hear my heart beat in my ears, it wasn't really loud. The more I think about it the more I panic I have a heart condition. Does anyone else ever hear this? I'm on 20mg of citralopram a day to help with my anxiety but don't think it this causing it.

Also my worry at the moment it that my arteries are clogged and I will have some sort of stroke! Does anyone know how long in a persons life time it would take to have clogged arteries? I'm quite over weight and this is such a worry for me, I'm only 34. I am dieting and joined the gym last month to get fit.

So fed up of feeling worried 24/7  :spineyes: :traurig001:
Bookmark and Share

Online Cuchculan

• Rec's: 169
    • Poke This Member
Re: Heart beat in ears?
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2014, 06:38:08 AM »
You know you can feel the pulse like feeling in many different parts of the body. This is all normal. Nothing to worry about there at all. I often hear it in my ears. No big deal at all.

As for your other question. You are still alive. So things are all fine there too. If you are that worried you can have a check up. But joining a gym is a great idea. It will be hard work at first. But I am sure they will set you a low pace to begin with. It will really make great changes in your life. As would a diet. I am sure the gym could set you a plan for eating. Just keep moving forward the way you are now. You are going in the right direction. Trying to put things right. That is always great to see. Keep up the good work.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags: