Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Stuck in pain  (Read 96 times)

Offline Lily120

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Indescribable
    Indescribable
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Stuck in pain
« on: January 07, 2014, 10:06:27 PM »
I can't move forward. My life is moving like quicksand and I'm so far gone into myself I don't know how to get out. I've never felt caught between anxiety and derealization like this before. Nothing feels real, but I can feel anxiety clearly. My warped mentality is swallowing up all of my time, and the days are passing quickly, but I'm moving slowly. All I want to do is listen to music and exercise. I've been doing both, but I still can't get out of this funk. It's like I'm in a tomb with anxiety and pain as my only company. I want to cry, but my eyes are dry.

What's wrong with me? Is any of this making sense? Is anyone out there?
Bookmark and Share

Online Cuchculan

• Rec's: 161
    • Poke This Member
Re: Stuck in pain
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2014, 06:07:29 AM »
I used to say that life seemed was going by at about 100 MPH and I was moving at about 1 MPH. That I would wish life would slow down and wait for me to jump on board. But that was never going to happen. I had to go out there and face up to life. It is the hard way forward. But it is the only way forward. You want your life back. It is still there. It still has your name on it. It is waiting for you. You just have to learn how to be able to get back out there and grab that life back and begin moving forward with it again. It can be a slow process. It will take time. We do things in baby steps. Like a young baby, we have to learn how to live again. So it is like starting at the start all over again. Like life is new to us. No matter how bad it may seem, there is always a road back. The first steps could be just outside your house. For a few minutes each day. To get used to the feelings it will bring on. Trust me, you will want to run back in to the house. But this is were you challenge yourself. Not to run back in to that house. To stay out for the set time you have as your first challenge. Be it five or ten minutes. The feelings will be bad. The more we let them come on the more the mind and the body gets used to them. Just don't rush things. We will set a pace. We will stick to that pace. When you find you are used to the five minutes, you move the bar up to ten minutes. Maybe take a small walk. It is all there to be learned. If you believe in yourself you can do it.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags: