Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Wanna talk about my anxiety attacks  (Read 609 times)

Offline skuu

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Wanna talk about my anxiety attacks
« on: January 07, 2014, 10:14:31 AM »
Hey guys  :happy0151:
I occasionally have little episodes where anxiety/stress start to build quickly and often overwhelm me, leading to me feeling a great amount of pain.
This isn't a panic attack, I don't feel like I'm going to die, but they're not nice.
I've been getting cognitive behavioural therapy for several months and my overall anxiety has gone down, and the number of attacks have gone down as well!
However, I feel I could use as much help as I can get to get over the final big hurdles.
I'd appreciate if someone could point me towards the most appropriate section of the forum.  :winking0008:
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 167
    • Poke This Member
Re: Wanna talk about my anxiety attacks
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2014, 01:09:50 PM »
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you as a member. Here you are with like minded people. People who understand. As we all suffer from something or other. So feel free to ask any questions. Our members are always willing to help others out. Good chatroom too. 3 posts to enter the room.

Find the correct section of the forum that suits your condition and create a new topic on it. This is just a welcome section. Never really get the same amount of help in this section as you would on the other sections of the forums. So whatever one suits the questions you are asking. Get much better answers. ( In your case either Generalised Anxiety section or Panic and Agoraphobia )
All users of the chatroom must be 18 years old or over. The room is off limits to anybody under the age of 18.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline skuu

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Wanna talk about my anxiety attacks
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2014, 01:52:00 PM »
Cuchculan, thanks! :D
Bookmark and Share

Tags: