Member Gallery    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: HEAD MRI TODAY..Hoping to ease my anxiety!  (Read 812 times)

Offline FreakOutQueen

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: HEAD MRI TODAY..Hoping to ease my anxiety!
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2014, 12:06:48 AM »
Hi there!!!!

The mind will do some crazy things! I was convinced I had a brain tumor and had horrible headaches for over a year, had an MRI, found no tumor and my headaches went away. Tension and anxiety can definitely cause these symptoms. I would try to relax until you find out the results. Sooooooo much easier said than done! I have an MRIthursday of my back and chest (I too think I have a tumor). Ohhhhh how HA works in mysterious ways! Good luck! Keep us posted :-)
Bookmark and Share

Offline hasenfuss22

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2014, 01:00:55 AM »
I have a brain tumor but it's actually closer to the optic nerve. The one and only symptom i had and still have is loss of vision ( about 50 %). It's a myth that people always have headaches with brain tumors. It's really depends on the location.
My nightmare of a brain tumor actually came true but at least it's not cancer. I had surgery 3 weeks ago and will do radiation next since they can't take it all out.
Bookmark and Share
extreme fear of cancer

Online Natsab87

• Rec's: 3
  • Mood: Worried
    Worried
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2014, 08:58:31 AM »
Thanks for the replies! I am trying hard to relax and hoping the results are ok but I feel bloody awful. I have burning between the top of my shoulder blades and although i've applied ibuprofen gel, it's not doing much. I have adjusted my posture and am doing the exercises but i'm in agony. I also have burning at the back of my head and around the crown that seems to be getting worse. I wish I knew what was causing this. In addition I feel so sick it's unreal. I keep needing to eat dry biscuits to get rid of the sickness feeling! What the hell is wrong with me and when will it stop?!

Any suggestions much appreciated! PS I am at work sitting typing all day which doesn't help, but when I'm at home it seems no different.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: