Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: OCD, HA etc.  (Read 194 times)

Offline arib

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Worried
    Worried
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
OCD, HA etc.
« on: January 06, 2014, 02:15:41 PM »
Every little thing I see trigger my HA. Things like letters then I start to see things on the side of my eyes but nothings really there. Like black things on the side of my eye and stuff. THEN I had blurry vision for like 1 second last night.  Like if I see something that says talking about blood or STD's or something  B-;, I get so scared because I'm already stressing over these pains in my body. ( random body aches, ticklish feeling in my arm etc) Is this normal??? I have a doctor's appointment this month and I'm scared the doctor will actually find something wrong with me. This all started getting bad after getting high for the first time. I had diarrhea the next day, heart started beating fast at random times and it woke me out of my sleep. I honestly though I was going to die. I had body shocks, hives etc. Like, I'm seriously scared. Then on top of that, I lost a little bit of weight and that took me all over the edge including the other symptoms.  I just had/hope and pray to God that this isn't something serious and that it's just anxiety that's causing this.

If anyone has/had similar problems to this like things that trigger your health anxiety and stuff, please let me know.   :fragend005: :fragend005: :fragend005:
Bookmark and Share

Offline BeeDot

• Rec's: 6
  • Mood: Thoughtful
    Thoughtful
    • Poke This Member
Re: OCD, HA etc.
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2014, 07:40:20 PM »
EVERYTHING triggers my health anxiety: )  You are so not alone here.

There is a certain time of day that I hate and I always see it on the clock and think it means I'm dying and going to hell.

I see a lot of licence plates with SVT as part of the characters and think it's a sign that I'm going to have SVT problems with my heart. 

Every feeling in my body is some kind of ill omen towards my health.

It's exhausting to live in a world that is so (at least in my mind) hostile. 
Bookmark and Share
For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe.  -Author Unknown

Tags:

anything