Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Side Pains? Serious Anxiety Attacks!  (Read 166 times)

Offline crunch113

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Side Pains? Serious Anxiety Attacks!
« on: January 05, 2014, 02:49:48 PM »
For the past month i've been having problems on both sides of my ribs and hips. I have soreness/discomfort on both sides but I'm unable to really tell if it's on the inside or outside of my ribcage. I can't sleep on my side because I feel a throbbing sensation and I get soreness, and it's progressively getting my anxiety worse. I was recently at the hospital for my migraines and they did a C/T scan and bloodwork and both came back clear, would this put me out of the clear of my sides being anything serious as well, I didn't mention my sides because at the time it was my head I was in for, the C/T only scanned my head. My GP looked at it a month ago and dismissed it as needing to excercise more, which ive done but to no results, I've tried stretches but almost nothing helps. I'm very nervous about cancer fears or something serious! I'm also on cymbalta for migraines(which currently has my anxiety at all time highs), and topamax. If I prod around feeling for something I just end up bruising my sides, but I cant find any centralized pain points. If someone might be able to help out that'd be great! My new years resolution has been not googling symptoms, side effects, of visiting diagnosis websites, just looking for some peace of mind on here!
Bookmark and Share

Offline marc

• Community Greeter
  • Rec's: 65
  • Mood: Confused
    Confused
    • Poke This Member
Re: Side Pains? Serious Anxiety Attacks!
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2014, 03:05:44 PM »
In my opinion, it sounds muscular related to me as it is on both sides. If it is concerning to you,
I would mention it to your doctor again. For example about 25 years ago, I suddenly felt like
someone was pouring cold water on part of my right thigh. My thigh got numb and tingly also.
I went to an orthopedic doctor and he said that I had a nerve trapped in my pelvic area.
He said I have 2 choices; either live with it or he can surgically release it. He said if it were him,
he would live with it and I have. I also have been getting periodic upper right sided pain off and on
for 9 years or so and the cause has never been found. My doctors said to live with it. Hopefully your
pains will go away with time.
Bookmark and Share
If you're going through hell, keep going.
Never, Never, Never, give up.

Tags: